New model BSE bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wezza

Reaction score
I just received an email from Mr Blue at Bosuer with a pic of the new model. I'm guessing we,ll be seeing these getting around before to long.
NEW_BIKE__7_1.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/wezthomas/NEW_BIKE__7_1.jpg

Last edited:
I havent got any specs for it yet but im guessing its the 140 but has new style cradle frame, swingarm, forks, brake calipers, oil cooler and zaust. Check out the clear IRK cover too.

theres no pic? post it up again or a link would be good

Added link. Dont know what is going with photobucket.

Wow they look pretty damn good. Getting better and better each day. Looks like they come standard with the fake H-bomb exhaust as well. Them clear covers look sick too.

they used clear covers like that on BikerBuildOff, they look real sweet,

with a nice sticker kit, that bike looks tops:D

yeah i seen that on biker build off the clucth cover an waterpump cover looked trick an sick when the engine was running

thats looks mad comes with an irk dress up kit thing look really good

does any one know were to get one of those covers it looks madd i wonder how much the bike will bee

i reckon the clear rotor cover ,seat cover and swingarm looks like shit ,the whole thing looks cheap and cheesy however everything else seems preety nice.

i like it.. it would look good with a decent sticker kit tho.... im not a fan of the the swingarm (dont like that style on ciniworx 2) and hate the bse logo on the seat other then that sweet lookin bike

the irk cover looks good but i rekkon it would be weak as piss, one fall the wrong way and its cracked for sure.

I agree, engine covers are alloy for a good reason, off roaders get dirty and also get crashed often. Would look cool for the first few rides but.

looks alrite but i wouldnt buy one looks real weak

iv seen this bike when i went to BSE's stand at the convention centre in china

it was pretty sick,

pretty much same as the pitpro 140 but with heaps of different parts

its got the dnm forks and suspension, which imo are much better than Fastace

Latest posts

Back