new monster (george)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
ok so i picked up this beauty for 200 bucks
loicon 3V auto start but needs a battery all its missing is the right rear shroud has a +2 swinga on it and over all bargin.
here is my brother on it he is 9 thought it was just a lifan semi so he could ride it but ohhh no so now i have to teach him to use this clutch he can barly pull back.

IMG_0400.jpg

ok so i need to know if i can switch the clutch from the lifan to this engine i have a semi on a old recked 110 lifan and i think it would be better if i can switch it. but do i have to swap the whole gear box over.

Jeez what a good buy, for an older pitty it's in really good condition from a look at the picture!

yeah every thing is fine i think its a genuien thumpster i picked it up and was over the moon so is my bro

yeah will ownly had my phone and im going to try and adjust the carbie tomorow but before i take it for a big ride ill do a full service

if its genuine it should have the thumpstar logo on one of the bar risers im pretty sure

ok i think it dose but i will defently take some better photos tomorow

Latest posts

Back