new motovert expert plastic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
will the new motovert expert plastic fit on a motovert with crf 50 plastics
newmotovert160cc.jpg

Na mate...those Motoverts run the CRF70 Style Plastics...therefore they won't bolt straight up to a CRF50 Style Mini!

With a bit of Fabbing with the brackets you could get them on though...plus there arent many Graphic Kits out for the CRF70

By The Way...thats the AMERICAN style Motovert Expert ;)

i have seen that motovert at city motorbikes and i wanted that kit because i don't like the front # plate and im over the sobe sticker kit anymore but im going to get a custom one from ring master.

Last edited:
the # plate should fit

why the hell don't all larger pitties run these plastics? looks like the mud guards would actually do something and just makes the bike look better proportioned all around

how much do the experts retail for??

I agree they should be fitted to most mid sizes instead of the ILL fitting crappy looking klx plastics!

wtf is with the gold fork legs? surely the motoverts arent running titanium nitrided forks???
Lucky to see them on Ohlins forks, let alone fakezocchis...

oh come now dvdrip, its not like MV24 to be mis-informed..... ;)

hahah too true,
I do like this thread tho, it's completely pointless as usual but I wouldn't have known about 70 plastics, I really hope all pit bikes will run these in the near future, it's the only logical thing to do.

Latest posts

Back