New MSO 140S here soon!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msomotorcycles.com.au

Reaction score
Hi All,

The first of our new models is finally on it’s way. Check out this vid that Michael (geezus18) took upon himself to create from the spec sheet we sent him YouTube - MSO 140S

We’ve added a few pics and outlined the major features on our website. You can check it out at MSO Motocycles - Home under new models.

The bikes will arrive at the end of June and will be followed shortly after by our new Pro & Elite.

The new 140S will be available for pre order in the next couple of days and we will begin taking deposits for anybody that wants to reserve one.

Anyone wanting updates on the other new models should just email us to be added to the list.

Thank you to Michael for the cool vid and to John Mitsi from the Sunshine Coast who created our new logo & sticker design…both talented boys :)

That sounds great! Can't wait to see them sell like hot dinners in winter.
To be honest, the video was pretty boring.. Not putting geezus down at all great editing work. Decent song choice and mildly entertaining but I suppose it did serve its purpose of telling us and showing us some information and pictures about the new MSO Bike!

Hope it all goes good,
Benox.

Does my input score me a free 140? :D

first impressions i must say iam not a fan,

the kit, the overal look doesnt apeall

me personally iam undecided:rolleyes: ive been waiting off for this new model, but ill take a older style now.....

Last edited:
New MSO looks great! Alot like the pitpro 140 but with a good rear shock and the graphics are brilliant!

Would've baught one instead of my pitpro if it was out then... but Im happy with my pitpro. :)

Has many of the parts replaced thart put me off the pitpro and has a great set-up, dont see why anyone wouldnt like it.

Last edited:
looks kinda like the new dhz's.
those bikes looks rlly cool! wat sorta forks are they, its a dnm shock which is very good but are they normal usd's or the fastace's or wat?

i rekkon it looks siiick! im definatly getting one in the next month or so ;)
i think i did an ok job with the vid seeming how i only had two pictures to go on :p
Hey paul..id wait till you see some other pics b4 getting the older model...this one has so much goin 4 it :)

exactly what flarry said, they look just like a pitpro and the DHZ,

the X7R was a bike that looked different in its own right, thats why i liked it, now it looks just like the rest out there now, sure its got the goods on paper, but you need more than that to compete with all the bikes out there now! not blend in more i reckon,

i reckon it looks sweet i like my x7r but they are both just as good as each other.

Yeh very similar to the pp140 and dhz140 but the more expensive MSO's should be something special... MSO is it possible for you to post up bigger pics here of the new 140... On the site it only has one big picture and then a couple of small pictures whats a let down...

i rekon its sick as you shooda told me before i got new forks cos i wooda saved up and got one o well maybe wen i get my swingarm and shit il sell my bike and save and get a MSO 140S

MSO are awesome but id rather the x7r anyday, it had its own style. The 140 looks like your run of the mill ebay bike (pitpro, atomik etc) you guys dont wanna blend in with them.

You can click on the pics now to see the larger versions. We have to use the shots we are given so we just tried to tidy them up a little bit. We will have better pics once the bikes arrive. We are aware that the X7R was almost unique but I think everybody will be suprised by the performance of the new 140S. We have made an effort to put better components and suspension on this bike than our competitors and I believe it will show in time.

Cheers, Ken

after i get a japanese bike i reckon i will buy myself a chinese bike to hav some fun on and i would definately consider that little bike, it looks awsome.

The only reason people think it looks like a pitpro or ebay bike or DHZ is because it has 14" front.

Unless you get somthing outside the BSE range its allways going to look the same when everyone else has a BSE aswell.

If you ask me, who cares if it looks the same, its a good setup, I like the look.

i would definitely rather a x7r. i agree with blingbling121 when he said you don't want to blend in with the pitpro and atomik ebay bikes. even though mso motorcycles said wait to see what the performance is like i still would go the x7r because i like the look of it. i like the triangular swingarms.

i rekkon the are WAY better than a pitpro or dhz...the rear shock shits all over them, no brand rear vs DNM! and the forks are better! and the sticker kit is better! and the service is better! and the price is awesome! and the tyres are better! SHIT!!! wat more can i say lol
if you bought a dhz or pitpro...upgraded the forks, rear shock and tyres it would cost well over the 140S's price!

Latest posts

Back