new noisy bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmymoller

Reaction score
hey guyz my brother got a new chinese 50cc dirt bike but dad dosnt like it because its very noisy anybody know how to make it more quiet

i guess its one of those 50cc 2 stroke ones, they are terribly loud and annoying,

you can either restrict the exhaust to buggery, they are pretty hard to make quite IMO.

there isn't alot you can do, maybe repack the muffler with something like fibreglass cloth all pulled to pieces

i had a 2 stroke yz50, it was loud as fuc and heaps smokey 2 nothing i tryed made it quieter

if the neibours complain about u riding it during the day then get it out at midnight and rev it off its tits and give them something to really complain about.
i hate winging old pricks

if the neibours complain about u riding it during the day then get it out at midnight and rev it off its tits and give them something to really complain about.
i hate winging old pricks

come on have you heard these annoying buzz boxes??? if i had a neighbour riding it all day id lean over the fence and shoot him:D

if you havent got a place to ride it, why do people insist on buying these bikes:rolleyes:

Wait, since when it is illegal to ride on your own property? :S

If you own the house and they call the cops, I don't think the cops can do anything.. can they? :S

they are so bad just chuck it in the bin LOL

benox they can put you on a silence order or something and you can't make any loud noises or something for 3 days.

you can also go to court.

Councils can fine you ......... those auto clutch 2 stroke things are annoying pus boxes .......they have to be peak revved before they'll even move ....... they're as much fun to put up with as some prick revving a chainsaw outside your window all day long .......... they simply make a mongrelous droning type of sound ........ LOL ....... a whipper snipper actually sounds good in comparison ......... :p

to go over a bump you have to go like full throttle.

i did it and i weigh 58. i squash the shocker lol. i had it full throttle and sparks shot out the exhaust LOL

no it actualy powerful go pull the throttle a little bit and your flying i went full throttle and flipped the bike

Latest posts

Back