New oil cooler , help?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
I just got a lump of cash to fork out on my chinga now that 50sbrotherhood1# made me feel bad that i was going to sell my mso , anyhow im doing a few mods to get the mso up to scratch and am feeling a new oil cooler due to my vespa oil cooler not fitting the lines ( i need some washer seals to fit which are bloody hard to come across for the size)
I stumbled across this cooler :

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CPB-Racing-Blue-Oil-Cooler-Kit-4-Dirt-Bike-125cc-138cc_W0QQitemZ260180157089QQihZ016QQcategoryZ29705QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyhow i did a search around and found that a member on here who has a motovert rx with the same cooler on it as standard has had alot of problems with it can anyone varify why the issues occur with these coolers as they seem to be preety decent quality? Has anyone else on the forum got one of these coolers?

Also has anyone had any experience with allballs wheel bearing kits as im looking into buying a set of them?

Cheers

have you seen the "light weight" ones DHZ has to offer? id get one of them, like they say "light weight" you dont want anything that adds to much weight to your bike..

yeh i have seen them Crazzy , there not too bad however look kind of sketchy .Thats why i like that billet one as it comes in a total kit , lines , mounting plate and all .And the fact that the stock dhz bikes come out with those lightweight cooler takes the unique-ness away from it though its still on the playing cards

free shipping woop woop.
get it bro get it. otherwise i will, so i have one 1st and you would be copying me.
it would just sit there bolted to my frame with not lines connected. make my mini go heaps fast.

have you seen the "light weight" ones DHZ has to offer? id get one of them, like they say "light weight" you dont want anything that adds to much weight to your bike..

Seriously the things are like the size of two smoke packets how bloody heavy do you think they are ,just coz something says lightweight doesnt mean its really that light.
does that mean i should stick to my stock hubs an triple clamps instead of billett to save weight ?...lol..
stuff weight go quality:D

Have to say just be sure that the clamps on the ebay one are kept tight as it doesnt have proper hydraulic fittings.I reckon you could get one with good fittings from a dealer for about that or less anyway!!

Last edited:
free shipping woop woop.
get it bro get it. otherwise i will, so i have one 1st and you would be copying me.
it would just sit there bolted to my frame with not lines connected. make my mini go heaps fast.

Please leave the forums.
Kidding dickhead

I would get it straight away but im curious to know the problems associated with these coolers as cactus jack thinks there shit , he knows his stuff so im not gonna jump in and get it when there problems associated with them

Seriously the things are like the size of two smoke packets how bloody heavy do you think they are ,just coz something says lightweight doesnt mean its really that light.
does that mean i should stick to my stock hubs an triple clamps instead of billett to save weight ?...lol..
stuff weight go quality:D

Have to say just be sure that the clamps on the ebay one are kept tight as it doesnt have proper hydraulic fittings.I reckon you could get one with good fittings from a dealer for about that or less anyway!!

i agree with you on the stuff weight go quaility but..
how can you base the weight of something from its size??
another thing just because it billet doesnt mean it heavy.

i agree with you on the stuff weight go quaility but..
how can you base the weight of something from its size??
another thing just because it billet doesnt mean it heavy.

Yeah, i didnt really mean that billett was heavy,just trying to say that the "LIGHTWEIGHT" probably is more of an advertising pitch,probably not any lighter as billett is alloy anyway,and anything that size made of alloy weighs stuff all anyway even if it was a solid lump.
Sorry if i was a little unclear!!

the said oil cooler is fairly large
and the seals on the top and bottem arent good and tend to go within a few rides and it wouldnt be fun to have ur oil pissin everywhere why u were riding so.....go the dhz alot better quality

really? is that from experience , i cant see how the dhz could be better the quality looks like shit just a thought though

Latest posts

Back