New parts today. ASV leavers, fastace 66rc shock, 12" 10" wheels :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
Got some new parts for the mini today. Ken from DHZ forgot to put the rear brake setup with my parts (emailed him and he says hes sorry and has just sent me it now). I still need a new exhaust as my H-bomb is stuffed. Im going to get the motovert style H-bomb when Ken gets them in stock. I wont have the 12" 10" wheels on yet as I need to get the tyres fitted.

img1293kv1.jpg

Now let me start with the ASV leavers... THEY ARE QUALITY!!! dont bother getting normal leavers or cheap folder leavers on ebay. They are junk compared to ASV. Why buy leavers what will snap after a fall when you can spend a little bit more and get leavers what will never snap!!!
img1294sk2.jpg

img1295pv1.jpg

img1296qk3.jpg

Prices
Fastace bs66rc $160
12" 10" with kenda tyres suit 15mm axle $170
ASV leavers $50
Rear brakes $35

Those ASV levers look so much better than the cheapo ones and its like 15 bucks extra lol, ill certainly be looking at them when I get my bike.

Those arent genuine ASV levers, they might be a bit stronger but definitely not unbreakable and definitely not as strong as genuine ASV levers.

They still will be stong though! I love the look of small wheels, ur bike will look great man.
Cheers.

D_spec on e-bay sells cheap bs 66-rc shocks. I picked mine up for $140 to the door and i got as-01 forks for $400 to the door.

theres something in the box aswell :)

oww btw, no leavers you buy will not brake! you can prevent braking them on smaller crashes by buying ones that are a little more expensive but, you will never get a set that wont brake... best bet is bark busters! they will stop you from braking leavers

Last edited:
yeah. bark busters really help in preventing your levers from braking. had them on my big bike and were great. $66 from a shop in silverwater and there fine.

Those arent genuine ASV levers, they might be a bit stronger but definitely not unbreakable and definitely not as strong as genuine ASV levers.

Mmmhmmm and why do you say they are not genuine???? Because they are sold on ebay???

theres something in the box aswell :)

oww btw, no leavers you buy will not brake! you can prevent braking them on smaller crashes by buying ones that are a little more expensive but, you will never get a set that wont brake... best bet is bark busters! they will stop you from braking leavers
17ep0.jpg

yeah. bark busters really help in preventing your levers from braking. had them on my big bike and were great. $66 from a shop in silverwater and there fine.

Bark busters also snap your wrists when you go head over turkey :)

yeh whats in the box in the background

a new RIDE????????????

A mates new DHZ140, the more expensive model with all the good parts already on it. He paid $920 delivered.

Last edited:
there not genuine I think because I say it on an importers web site (could be myinnerrotorkits.com) that states they are asv replica levers. Also the genuine asv levers have the logo on the outside of the lever ,the replica ones have it one the inside. I also emailed Ken from Dhz if they where genuine , have not got a reply. Though they still look like really good levers and was consider buying a set.

You can see that asv is not imprinted on the outside of the front brake lever. So they must be fakes as well??? The cheapo folder leavers (the pink ones) are the asv coppies. A bunch of china men are not going to make exact replicas of asv, and I mean dead set replicas even imprinting ASV on the leavers.

does look good but how tiny does the 10" look lol but does look like a mini and i might get a set for my bike l0l

Hahaha for shiz, its so much more punchier. Last night I took it for a spin around the block. I have a steep concrete driveway. I pinned it in second and the rear end kicked out sideways lol. It will be good for the flat tracks we ride and are making.

if you buy genuine asv leavers you get a lifetime warranty is was gunna get some for my crf250 but they are like $400 a pair but with a life time warranty why the hell not if ya break one you can claim a new one then you will have a set of leavers for life....

Latest posts

Back