New pisterpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzmini

Reaction score
Howdy everyone, like to know hows everyone reckon the new Pisterpro x4 and x4r. think I might save up for x4 while I just got this amazing deal from my previous bike dealer.

yeah you right man, will post a pic soon I've got my finger lays on one. The price I've got quoted from my dealer is x4 2700Aus and x4r is 3.2 with all the extra such as GPX engine, DNM 1000lbs shock, SGR racing fork not to mention All the alloy part are CNC production unlike some bikes so cal Alloy parts. Meanwhile if I go for x4r I have to comprimise a little as there will be no shiver and fat taper bar.

Last edited:
try to locate a pic, but you can simply find one from the SGR website. The bike I saw at the storage room just like the one showed on the web except the Shiver and pro taper. Here is the footage I've got for the bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViFDyslzvl8 also I've got the pictures posted in the Gallery as well just so everyone can tell me should I go for it.

Last edited:
i shut my self down with my poor spelling.pictures would help ay

Bah hahahaha Good 1, yes i recmend the pisterpro just coz of the frame... but be a good idea to change the forks i hear they = Dog turd

yeah I thought about mojo expert, but compare with what I need to pay (3k) there just have too many resemblances between 2 bikes. Can't uderstand why should I pay extra 1k for.

tru, the lilttle extra's dont make up for that much more $$$ & the pister seem to be a half decent brand

$2100 is preety good value however consider a mso elite then or a pro then if the forks and shit arnt up to scratch on the pitsterpro the mso's are both ace bikes and mso's sales support iand customer service is unmatched ay

Latest posts

Back