New pit bike need help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirkspitty

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the site and am having trouble finding parts for my new bike. I traded a 22 rifle for this little gem and thought I got a good deal, thought the key word. So it's a 2006 Buyang 110 from what I can tell. It runs, has a flat of course, but otherwise is all there. The front fender and number plate is broken and I am having troubles finding replacements. What is this bike a copy of? Can other plastics fit it? What rear spring can I put on it to stiffen it up? I'm about 195. I've tried uploading a pic from my iPad but it won't load. Any help would be appreciated.

A crf 50 style front fender should fit and if not would be an easy mod. The plastics look KTM 50 style so actually maybe 4 bolts to hold the front fender on as opposed to 3 for the crf50 fender, buyang as a China company is still around but I think you will struggle with some certain parts for this rig, you will need to measure from hole to hole on the shock and prob a 1000lbs spring for your 88 kilograms weight.

Last edited:
are those forks the wrong way around ??

I was waiting for someone else to mention it, looks that way nick I reckon, when I was a kid some kids had there bmx forks like that. Back to front. If there drum brakes then the fork legs are on the wrong sides

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm new to the site and am having trouble finding parts for my new bike. I traded a 22 rifle for this little gem and thought I got a good deal, thought the key word. So it's a 2006 Buyang 110 from what I can tell. It runs, has a flat of course, but otherwise is all there. The front fender and number plate is broken and I am having troubles finding replacements. What is this bike a copy of? Can other plastics fit it? What rear spring can I put on it to stiffen it up? I'm about 195. I've tried uploading a pic from my iPad but it won't load. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you ever find a spot to get parts I have the same bike and am thinking I'm just gana customize it myself with parts from a fifty. If you did end up getting parts can u put a couple pictures on here please

Did you ever find a spot to get parts I have the same bike and am thinking I'm just gana customize it myself with parts from a fifty. If you did end up getting parts can u put a couple pictures on here please
He hasn't been back on here since the 26th Jan 2013.

if you need plastics, they are KTM style
pit bike ktm plastics | eBay

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back