New project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonerson83

Reaction score
V32.JPG

BBR V3, probably going to use my klx 143 for now while I think about what motor I want to use, should be good!

that looks like an excellent starting point for another bike.

Gonna be awesome you lucky bugger. Cant wait to see how it all comes together.:coolthumb:

Yeah its gonna be awesome, thats for sure! Can't do much with it at the moment as I have a broken ankle, cast comes off next week though.

Awesome adam, what sorta coin did the setup cost if ya don't mind mate, im jelly bigtime, ya luck matrucker lol

It's coming together slowly, have put the swingarm, shock and front end on. Just waiting on parts to arrive. Stay tuned for more updates as parts arrive.

bbr2.JPG bbr3.JPG

I approve mate. Any plans on the donk.

Might be buying another klx motor with Kitaco SE 4 valve 143 on it, I also have the Takegawa 178 and superhead.

how come the 4valve head? also why a genuine klx and not a Chinese? arnt they more work with changing the clutch out and whatnot?

Just like the power they make, I have a BBR race team pipe for a klx motor and the frame is currently set up for a klx motor. No the clutches are easy to change out, the motor I might be buying already has a takegawa clutch on it anyway.

Latest posts

Back