New pushy!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

East2west

Reaction score
Bought myself a we the people bmx today, it's been a few years since I rode. Anybody know of some good ride spots around Perth? I'm located NOR in the Wanneroo area, I used to ride trails mainly but a decent park will do... Have ute, will travel :)

$600 mate, can't believe how light the thing is compared to the bikes back in the day... Are u looking for one too?

Im looking for a cheap bike. I came across these on ebay and had never heard of them. They look pretty cool but I couldnt afford $600.
I have an old mongoose but its got tuff wheels and I dont think they would hold my weight.

What are specialized bikes like?
Back in my day it was all redline,GT,Mongoose and Haro.

hey mate i have a specialized 415 great solid bikes good at the parks but pricey try find older models on ebay an so forth try for fatboys aswell they are smaller but very solid

yeah man got yourself a wicked bargain there they are really good bikes in my opinion deff for that price i stripped mine and powdercoated everything as im a powdercoater/painter and got all the good bits for her looks soo tidy and its soo easy to do :) also im 95kg and have bailed mine many times and worst damage is scratches so shouldnt break easy :) great buy

Thanks mate. Think I might go down the same road as you with powder coating. Im 98kg so im glad it will hold my weight

nice one just make sure to go the 3 piece crank there way stronger bent my one peice fairly easy :S lol

FRESH.jpg

my fly tierra, profile elite hubs profile cranks and stuff,

My Sunday Funday Arron Ross Pro

tumblr_m0b81db0i41r8uft2o1_1280.jpg

better view

p4pb5822376.jpg

not my pic but looks exactly the same

Last edited:
how much coin for a ride like that tommy?

what tricks can you do tom? ive sorta stopped trying to many tricks now but i can still 360 tailwhip and stuff, back when i was full into riding i could double whip and tailwhip flat and stuff,

the bike when it was new rrp was $1200 but i go it cheap :) think it was around $700 (family is friends with bike store owner)

and yeah i can hardly do anything any more....kinda sad haha

thats pritty cheap, ive spend ridiculous amounts of money that ill never get back haha, like close to 900 dollars just on my wheels :(

Latest posts

Back