NEW revmx vs old?????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these engines use a short piston short skirt barrel, mainly that idea is used is used for when people dont want to machine there engine cases but for this size it's not needed. a full skirted 63mm bore will fit in these engines...

just another china disaster

yer there is no version like the old one, just junkers..... i can finally call them out now haha

I've got two of Tom's Versions of the Rev MX - i just painted the plastics on one of them black - the other bike is still pretty much brand new, as tom designed it, out of the box....I Dont think i ever want to sell them! Notice i still have the bar pads on both!!!

I also cut the front and rear gaurds off the black one - i thought they were too long...

Also if anyone knows where i can get a cheap exhaust/ exhaust cap x 2 please let me know - ive now lost both!

Last edited:
I've got two of Tom's Versions of the Rev MX - i just painted the plastics on one of them black - the other bike is still pretty much brand new, as tom designed it, out of the box....I Dont think i ever want to sell them! Notice i still have the bar pads on both!!!

I also cut the front and rear gaurds off the black one - i thought they were too long...

Also if anyone knows where i can get a cheap exhaust/ exhaust cap x 2 please let me know - ive now lost both!

I got one off. Stock exhaust off an LXR. Full system. PM if keen.

Latest posts

Back