new rims

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think the outers are of the highest of quality if you plan on doing big jumps or go over rough rocky tracks.

thats funny i been looking at buying em aswell

thanks man iv been trying to find out where to buy parts from and that helped alote cheers

pitster pros lxrs rims are the strongest without buying smpro or excel..
i've got the billet ones on my motovert, there not overally strong.. buckled up easy, but saying that i've buckled my brand new lxr rims aswell..
you already have the lxrs rims since your bike is a relabeled psto which is a copy of the lxr just different frame.
not worth changing them to those rims unless you ride flat tracks, if you really want to just powder coat your current rims.

thanks man iv been trying to find out where to buy parts from and that helped alote cheers

As motovert said your rims are LXR rims and they are pretty tough. Keep on top of your air pressures and you wont flat spot them really easy

iv flat spotted both rims hit a bloody concrete pitt flat stick first dayi brought the bike but after seeing full chrome rims thats what i want on my bike

You can get silver alloy LXR wheels. Thats what I have on my bike.
Or buy black ones and strip them back.
I'm not a fan of black wheels.

oh yep there on the psto web site as im going down on sat to order sum bolt on parts from em

i jus want my bike to lookkk siiiiiiiiikkkk i ride pissed with no light for ****z an gigs ... had a big prang lol.. all i did was twist my joke 1/4 around . i just wanna bling it up gana dip the whole in engine in crome cos i can lol . i doh take it to serious . i alredy flat spotted the standed rims . but i still ride it lol . i just want some magenta coloured rims !!!!

You can get silver alloy LXR wheels. Thats what I have on my bike.
Or buy black ones and strip them back.
I'm not a fan of black wheels.

Latest posts

Back