New Rubber

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-Fear

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see.
Where do you guys get new rubber for your bikes, im lookin to buy online, so any good stores that you have bought from, chuck the link up and the sort of tire you got.
im lookin at the Carlsbad & the Starcross. I ride in very rocky places, so i need a hard compund tire so the knobs will NOT break off after first ride.
Cheers.

I use IRC tyres... they pritty dam soft tyre, they dont like roads of lime stone one bit.. i had a starcross on my front and that didn't really hold upto i broke so many knobs of it doing rolling burnouts on the road holding the front break.

I found brigstones m40's i think they were to be one hell of a tuff tyre.

Hey Eichkay, long time no speak!
Do you buy online or at your local moto shop?
@ most local shops tires are about $80-90bux, online i've found the same tires for around $50-60, thats why i was lookin to buy online.

hay mate, i run irc as well, i get them for $49 down from sa dirt bikes. www. sadirtbikes.com.au you should check them out dude, although they dont have the best website in the world they have a contact phone number and they may be able to do something for you. i dont buy tyres off ebay as its cheaper from my local.

Cheers, Tony.

i run a bridgestone m40 rear tyre atm....went down 2 the local moto shop and they have a used tyre pit and i pulled out a bridgestone 10" tyre with bigger knobblys than my shit house kendas...for free i tell you.

dhz have them on ebay the carlsbad they sell for around 90 for front and rear but im sure if you call him he can hook you up with what you want

were about should i look for road tyres cause i ride 50%road 50%dirt an my rear tyre is getting raped every time on the road

and how much should i pay cause i only found one set for $65 each

i run bridgestone m402's they seem to be holding up the 16hp they cop, they cost about $55 each but are worth every cent.
Try this place www.epicsports.com.au the owner Ken is a champ they have most stuff

Last edited:
ive just bidded on some kenda carlsbad 14" front and 12" rear with tubes on ebay it finishes tonight $100

yeah, i've emailed the dude on ebay that sell's the Carlsbad, he said he will do me 2x12" rears for $95.

i won the 14" 12" off ebay last night they should be here tomorrow or the next day are they any good ive heard there pretty grippy on grass but not to good on hard ground is it right?

Hey Eichkay, long time no speak!
Do you buy online or at your local moto shop?
@ most local shops tires are about $80-90bux, online i've found the same tires for around $50-60, thats why i was lookin to buy online.

I paid $35 for mine normaly $45, i got them from Boxy in QLD but i brought 6 rears at one time... My mates kept buying rears off me so i stocked up so id have a spare on hand for a change.

Fronts seem to last me well so i just goto a moto shop and get them to change , i paid $60 for a 12" bridgestone fitted, I can change to rears on my own by hand pritty well , but just can get the fronts i kept pinching tubes and gave up.

hey guys will these road tyres fit on my pitpro110
the rear tyre is 130/90 10
the front is 120/90

120/90 will maybe fit but 130 i doubt it, PM stunt101 he'll know for sure he runs road tyres on stock rims...

Ive got 120/80 on a 4inch wide CT70 rim

Latest posts

Back