New Rule for FOTM

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 Of the Month New Rule?

• Total voters

Sidney

Reaction score
what's up everyone

I seriously think we need to change the rules a bit. Because most of the 125/140 bikes are no where near the size of a 50.

I think we should have 50 of the month (10 inch rear wheel) and Midsize of the month (12 inch rear wheel)

This will give more people the opportunity to enter their bikes and it will be a lot fairer. Example, a $5000 CRF50 will probably not go against a pitpro 140.

So vote your answer, thanks.

yeah look dude
i did think about taking on the idea from planet mini's but buy the end of the year last year we struggled to even get entry's i.e flarry geeting his sh1tpro in 3 times or somthin
so i dismissed the idea
so if i start getting 8-10 entries of each style of pitbike then i might re consider it
but till then case closed!!!!!!

I'm going to start entering my bike soon, new members are coming in all the time too.

yeah well if your bike is apealing enough in all aspects it might just win
hell mini mullisha won 50 of the year with his
just dont expect to much from a stocker
no offence

by the way i'm not racist i can apreciate a china as much as the jap crap he he he

Last edited:
whats the go with entering bikes in FOTM ?
can you normally only enter it once a year or something?

I want to enter mine soon but still sorting some mods

Sidney adding a few little things doesn't make your bike not stock in your sig only thing i can see is a bar kit and uni filter.

Sidney is turning into sixeven now he has a crf50. Just keep the original poll and if the bike is decent it has a chance to win.

yea just leave it the way it is. after all it is an aussie MINI BIKE forum, not aussie crf 50 forum. if that makes sense lol. as long as no one is entering ktm 250's then i guess its all good. :D lol

You could always rename it "Fast Fifty of The Month". That way it sort of includes every bike and does not discriminate. Half the "fiftys" that enter have been bored out anyway so a midsize 140 has pretty close to the same capacity as a done up Jap.

i like the idea at some levels but what about a 'rat of the month' (like rat rods but for bikes) for us blokes who cant be stuffed wasting cash on pretty bits and would rather go fast

I brought this up about a month back but my idea was just to rename it to "pittie of the month" or something like that,but to have two seperate categories is a waste of time,better off to leave it as is.

OI!! don't bagg my mate Boxy.... lol he know more than most he has been around since the begining of time.

plus jezebell says it' the most stupidest idea ever & could only come from sidney bahahaha

opps Unit mx.... you double posted that good read so i deleted one, but now there ain't any sorry :(

I hope there's not another jap vs China scenerio comming on

lol, yeh me too..
who cares if a people enter pitties in FOTM, obviously most decent CRF's will win it!! i don't know why this would bother u sidney, i mean ur bike is pretty stock as it is, just fork springs and handlebar clamps and a new airfilter...
i'd just keep FOTM as it is, i mean there aren't that many crf's and klx's on this site anyway..even if every1 entered their japs every like 2 months there wouldn't be enough...

Latest posts

Back