NEW SA 50s RACING CLUB.............

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man,

you should talk to some of the blokes interstate about who they got there insurance through maybe they might do it, you neva know good luck mate. Cant wait 4 the track cheers

man im loving this track already, great job on it. cant wait to ride it!! many thanks to all the guyes slogen their guts out to get this up and running.

cheers Ryan

Located in Adelaide - me got a Thumpstar 140cc BigFoot - am i in the okay league with you guys or does me have to step outside the circle?

cheers here is my ride!!!!

Attachments

• MADCAP.jpg
    MADCAP.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 16
Located in Adelaide - me got a Thumpstar 140cc BigFoot - am i in the okay league with you guys or does me have to step outside the circle?

cheers here is my ride!!!!

If your running bigger than 14"front and 12"rear i think you may be out of luck,check further back in this thread there is a link to the club that tells all !

im sorry to tell u this kodakhodak but your bike is not a thumpstar its an orion. im guessing u got it off ebay they call almost all of their bikes thumpstars

Hey , any more info on the insurance, club, racing.

Gillman has go a junior membership drive day this sunday any idea if they race small fourstrokes ie 50's

just got the email iv been waiting for!! from SAFB that said that the insurance has finaly been approved and they will be sending out registration forms in the next couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Latest posts

Back