New seat?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perthrider

Reaction score
Long story short my stock tall crf50 seat hurts my ass. It feels like someone is pounding it with a jack-hammer and i hate the flat top. After trying a friends crf70 low seat which in comparison is like a fluffy marshmallow from the ass-comfort gods i decided i wanted a low-curved seat (dont know what the correct term is) and found this on ebay - LOW GRIPPER SEAT STOCK HONDA XR50 CRF50 50 SDG SE12 | eBay
cheap, and best of all, free shipping :p Anyone have any experiences with these? Any other low-curved seats that would fit a crf50 style frame?
Cheers,

Last edited:
Any CRf70 seat will be more comfy then a crf50 seat. The 70 seat has more overall padding.
The 50 seat you showed over time will go flat and hard and thats what rididng a 50 is all about.

+ that ebay link says $30 International shipping

Going to a lower seat will just give you less foam & more than likely make it worse, You just need a seat with better foam
There must be some pitbike shops over in WA that you could go to & have a look/feel of some seats?

Plenty other seats in Aus on ebay too>
crf 50 seat | eBay

unfortunately we lack in mini stores over here, well at least in my area. Maybe i posted the wrong link? it definitely said free shipping worldwide.. ill keep looking. anyone recommend one? thanks

I would say any of the crf50 tall seats would be the best bet or buy a cover and some foam and make ya own with extra padding in it.

Did you checkout the ebay link I posted above? There is seats in there for $35 including free postage, In Aus too so you will receive it quicker
Just checkout the ebay feedback of the actual seat you may be interested in or message the seller & see what they say? If the seller says its a nice soft foam seat & you receive a crappy hard foam seat then ask for a refund>

crf 50 seat | eBay

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back