New sticker kit new plastics and BBR seat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Finally got my kit from magik.sc and they look sweet on a new set of black plastics..

BBR seat looks good and its nice and comfy too

2012-08-15172448.jpg

2012-08-15172045.jpg

2012-08-15172030.jpg

2012-08-15171958.jpg

Mate that bike is so sick looking now, love it. I actually recall seeing this bike stock when i first joined miniriders, now look at it schmick as. Good work mate.:applaudit:

Cheers guys if it wasn't for all the ppl here at miniriders theres no way this bike would be where it is today..

All the help setting the bike up getting it dialed in and ppl sharing there ideas bike pictures and info for all the goodies ppl have brought helped me make a really nice mini .

Still waiting on my boyesen ignition cover to show up then i might start saving for a TB V2 head kit and upgrade the suspension .

Going riding this weekend i cant wait !

The bike looks awesome nick, well done. Quick question mate is that an hour meter at the front of the tank on the first pic or a camera on the floor in the garage. And the garage mate, its bloody clean ya lucky bugger. Does the 190mm disc on the front get ya stopped ok.

Where you guys getting these comfy bbr seats? I need one for the lxr.

Oh and looks sweet mate.

i know a few of the guys on here have got theres from people in the US on ebay like you linked.
i didnt think the lxr run crf50 seats.

The bike looks awesome nick, well done. Quick question mate is that an hour meter at the front of the tank on the first pic or a camera on the floor in the garage. And the garage mate, its bloody clean ya lucky bugger. Does the 190mm disc on the front get ya stopped ok.
Lol i was wondering what the hell you were on about camera on the floor in the garage ??? but now when i look at the pic it looks like it ..... but actually its a TTO hour meter with a tank bolt bracket to keep it in view but out of the way . It also reads the rpm's its sweet . you can pick em up for around $50 or less on ebay .

Brakes work perfect good bite and feel .

Thanks for the compliment on the garage its only been like that as of recent i got off my ass and cleaned it up .. painted the floor and re organised all my tools it was way over due !

Last edited:
Lookin good mate, love that exhaust. Just got my BBR seat on Mon, hopefully fit it this weekend :)

So you did buy one tim ? there really firm and comfy mate the china seat on mine was way too soft and collapsed straight away n felt super crap after 2 mins on the track..

I did find it didn't wanna fit so great at first due to the clips near the front of the seat were thicker and offset a little different to the loops on my subframe but i eventually got it after a few love taps with a small hammer ... also i think the BBR seats dont kick up as much at the front near the tank either so its a tight fit on the tank. But they fit ok

Wanna chuck a link up were you got yours from? ;)

How comfy are they? The stock LXR seat is like a rock.

Well my old seat was really soft and collapsed straight away it was terrible ... the new ones a lot firmer so maybe you might not like it ?? I prefer a firmer seat .. but then again it might be in between what you have and what i had who knows !

This is the cheapest on ebay atm : BBR MOTORSPORTS TALL SEAT BLACK KAW KLX SUZ DR-Z110/L | eBay

Latest posts

Back