New Stocka build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
well got my 1st lot parts today from fast50s for my new stoka build , think it took 6-7 days very quick!!
Still got more coming from few other places, hopfully they be here in next week?
And goto pick up the bike yet haha
New 10inch billet front, bars, shirt;) and some bits to make my speedys smaller
2010_1209fast50parts0169Medium.jpg

And this is how my 88 is now still goto put the bits on forks, and decide which bike to run billet wheels on ? haha
2010_1209fast50parts0170Medium.jpg

hay man since u have got the new fast 50s bars and bar pad
would you be selling that five 0 bar pad
i would be interested

looking good man. does the new billet front rim black match the black of the one you allready have? only ask cos the one on the bike comes up looking abit brownish on my computer

Lookn heaps cool man!!. You order em fast50 parts in from fast50s in states then??.

got the cover of fella ebay usa got all bbr stuff and pegs off him aswell hav to look at my ebay acc. to find out if ya realy need me too
Got a little more done today forks rear shock bars and wheels sorta
2011_0101nye20100024Medium.jpg

2011_0101nye20100025Medium.jpg

So just got put tyre on throlle cable and pput chain on and think its right to go?

that looks real good Bretto

can you tell me if there is any difference in performance between the fast 50s pipe & the five o pipe on the 88 ?

Cant wait to see how this build turns out bro.
keep up the work

well pretty well done ned to put chain on and get some new grips,dont realy wont to put old 1s on haha, and might swap pipes on put cdi on? so motors stock as havnt even put infilter on haha
2011_0102nye20100029Medium.jpg

2011_0102nye20100028Medium.jpg

my boys falling in love withi it too

Latest posts

Back