New tv...Plasma or LCD...???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm,well this has helped out a bunch guys

i dont realy wanna go any lower then a 37" LCD but dont wanna go any higher then a 50" plasma

going to check out a whole bunch today and see how it goes ;)

well went and checked out a whole bunch of LCD's and PLASMAS today

didnt ask any question cause i was just looking for today,will ask heaps when im there with the cash on hand ;)...

im gunna go LCD im pretty sure,and either 37",40" or 42"

ill see what ever one has the best deals/features for the money

the one im looking at is:

1080P
FULL HD
4ms responce time
42"
LCD
Blu ray disk ready

and also if i get it it comes with a blu ray player worth $437 so not abad deal i think,either getting an LG or samsung,ino there not the top brands but for around the $1600 mark they are good enough for me ;)

ill keep ya's posted

^^^

i hate lg mobiles lol

also alot of ppl think LG is a top notch brand but actualy its one of the lower class ones,there mainly top of the line in fridges and that i was told by the dude that i was talking to about tv's at the shops

I have a LG 32inch full HD tv.

Sales people will only recommend the products which they make the most commission on.

Do your own research don't buy into the hype.

^^^

yeh ino,im either getting LG or samsung

just gunna wait till after chrissy i think and ill pick up a few things at the same time...

The thought that LG is of lower quality than others is mainly because it is a Korean brand. All LG LCD screens are a joint venture with Phillips and are also partners with Phillips. Phillips actually own about 32% of the LG company so they have a major influence on their products.

I have an 8yo LG 130cm rear projection TV and 3 LG DVD VCR combos of almost the same age and have never had a problem with any of them.

LG are far from being a lower class brand.

^^^

yeh,everyone thinks different so we will never know i guess...

cheers for the info guys time will tell,but so far getting a LCD

Latest posts

Back