New tyre and tube!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuzzzzzY

Reaction score
Just went to braaap with my mate and got a new kenda Carlsbad. It's sweet!! Can't wait to go for a ride now.

Tyre was 79 and tube was 20 and I think it was like 20 for them to chuck it on.

ha ha braaap.. oi juzzy google somerville motorcycles there off warrandyte road.. there really good.. extremely cheap. The owner will help you with anything and give you honest answers.

Juzzy got ripped :)

Lol jake you were there with me.

And one of the reason I went to braaap is coz most motty shops are closed Sundays. an I don't have a license.

Thanks rach, I'll keep it in mind for next time.

haha another sucker ripped a new one by braaap.... u shoulda got a front and rear for $80 and 2 tubes for $20

tip for everyone...

normal car tyre shops have access to moto tyres & tubes(unless there dumbshts), so if you know someone in the business then they can save you some decent coin...

lol juzzy does this mean your gonna come for a ride with me and jake at franga mx track wednesday?

carlsbad tyres arent the best, there too hard and dont steer lol

go kenda millville sticky's

But don't go red.. LOL.. Only I can have red lol.:flamesmile:

He works till 3:30 and won't get home till 4ish and he ain't goin anywere till he does his darn log book :)

I dont know how much these tyres cost but i got really good rear dunlop knobby never seen a pit bike 12" with knobs as big and got for $54 i think...

Latest posts

Back