New venue.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who's calling it off at willow bank? I'd love to get out there , only finished my probation ay work this week so now o can start asking for days off

these sorts of days need to be better promoted. i work at a pit bike shop on moss st in slacks creek which is the mecca for all motorbikes in qld and we knew nothing about the ride days being on. if you let us know we will be more than happy to advertise in our 3 stores ANY events that are coming up. if you let all the shops know they can let all the customers know and i am sure you will get a better turn out to any event that is organised.

So who's calling it off at willow bank? I'd love to get out there , only finished my probation ay work this week so now o can start asking for days off

We, as in Small Wheel Sunday, called it off.
There is no point running a venue in which only a handful are willing to show up. If we continue to run at Lakeside we know there'd be around 20 riders each time.

these sorts of days need to be better promoted. i work at a pit bike shop on moss st in slacks creek which is the mecca for all motorbikes in qld and we knew nothing about the ride days being on. if you let us know we will be more than happy to advertise in our 3 stores ANY events that are coming up. if you let all the shops know they can let all the customers know and i am sure you will get a better turn out to any event that is organised.
I thought this was the best place to mention the new venue, I even posted a link to all dates and rules. This is the place that all the Minitarders visit I believed, this thread has even had a large number of views.

So, we may give Queensland Raceway another shot in the future. I'll get back to you Hman and thanks for the offer.
I'll also post back up in here if/when it's going ahead.

$35 for 3hrs
$50 for 7hrs

$20 for a day AASA license or $55 for a yearly. Can pay for a day license and have up to 3 weeks to pay the balance of a yearly license and upgrade to a yearly.

10+ riders.

I would give an arm & leg to ride at qr... but only after I'd finished riding ;)
wish there was some more interest..

I'm sure pete would be keen.. but that only makes 4
don't think they would have a track day for just 4 people..

need fliers around the place or something

I'd be keen, but I work 2 weeks on 2 off, so timing is important for me.

Ride day at qr? Is this the question? Minotards? If so dead keen will have the cr80 project up and ready real soon

A full minitard day would be real good
trying to get 10+ minitard riders to commit is almost impossible from what I've seen & heard though

So this was only a possibility. When can you take a minitard out at archy for practice?

not too sure.. i always though saturday was open for practice & every second sunday was race day
their site says otherwise though
Pocket Bikes

Sweet I won't have it finished by this weekend and I have a wedding the weekend after so the Saturday after that I will be out for a run

Latest posts

Back