Newly purchased frame..Wat ya all think???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
Newly purchased frame..NEW PICS UP page 1

i came across this the other day in the search for a new frame to replace the boz spec porch monkey frame that im running at moment and once i laid eyes on this puppie...It was mine :)

let me know what ya all think?i paid..wait......360 delivered with a set of ASV reps

alos im wondering what companys here in aus and affar run these frames?
ive included pics of actual frame kit(all included bar the shock and moto stand) and also the finished product once im done after new years break

cheers
dave

y79-AdH7It4bXvXuvCukzw

5OJRnx8ssQ0Admabo5H9kg

Zn7zGRS-nK42PHDGp8VcuA

Ke-hnKUdxOmt9u1OV9hIIA

f676CzHe-EY1irOJYlJUAw

LvEgZ9Gtkkt8gCPTvMmwMg

7dYvH7F9cqrKbZQHmC7Ofw

YN630Mq1w05IlDB9AII1TQ

QRZhPsZ00OI6W-XgKQaL5A

L2yWOE4DHWBtQGqLi918jg

Last edited:
welkl i just found one on ebay for 1350 buy now lmfao."tell him he's dreaming" :p

...for that price its a cute frame...unfortunatelly there is nothing known about durability of these things , but cute it is 4sure!

i think mso frame is slightly diff and older
Cute?ill go with"will outlast any chromoly frame" and i think i heard a aus company qoute "40ft gap outa box"no wukkaz :p

He's lucky ... I was going to buy it but let it go ... I don't like how they've chopped all the holes right thru it ... But he'll probably never break it ... It's most certainly an interesting looking frame and will never RUST ...

hahahaha...yeah right and pigs can fly !!:p

LMFAO...dude im qouting MSO"50ft CLIFF HANGER OUT OF BOX"so pigs must fly due to the pic infront of me showing the actuall jump and clear veiw of the frame :)

pigs dont fly they just jump really high :p

Yeah, thats the same frame that the MSO Elite has !! only difference that I can see is the rear brake lever, it's over peg where MSO's is under peg.. !!!

The price is a little high.. But the shitty aus $$$ at the moment dont help !! they sell for around $600us then theres delivery on that from china !! So if you say a one off buy is $800us delivered (should be a little lower) thats still only $1170 !!! But once the $ comes good again you'll be able to get them much cheaper...

Heres a link to the frame on ebay..
CNC FRAME KIT (CRF50/XR50/PIT BIKE THUMPSTAR STYLE) - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-Jan-09 03:29:13 AEDST)
$1450 delivered.. it's the same guy thats selling the bike for $3500+ I started the thread on...

either way, it's a sweet ass frame !!!

Where did you get one that cheap ?? Also the rear shock in the first pic is way to long !!!!

Last edited:
That seller on ebay seems like he is trying to double his money on everything he sells. Might have to give him a call and see what he is all about because those prices are a straight up rip off. If that frame was worth that much (which I know it isnt) then how the hell could MSO sell the Elite for about $2000 or whatever price they are? I know the dollar is shit at the moment but to my calculations he has a large markup on that frame and that bike.

pbperformance even your calculations were a bit over the top but I suppose you were being on the generous side of things.

It always makes me laugh though when they advertise free postage but the price of the item is highly inflated.

yeah that guy is off his chops bad!only tthing extra he gives with frame is bash plate lol.

the rear shock isnt included ill be running a elka since they are one of the best

ether way when/if the doller picks up u wont be able to score this frame for under 590 usd as that is what they sell for

yeah thats it I THUMP I was over the top with the delivery charge just to show that even with that, it's still alot cheaper to just buy one else where !!

and yeah TDR sell the same setup for $595us + delivery
TDR Trading Co.,Limited.

I've emailed this guys a few times now and that is why he lowered the price down a little.. So I emailed him back and said it's still way to high !! hehe
he sent me a link to another seller (The seller thats supplying him) in china who has some OK stuff but they only sell in bulk !!

Also, I think MSO where selling the Elite for around $2500 weren't they ???

Yeah that TDR seller you linked is Yk Johnson and he is not bad to deal with. What factory did he link you to? I think JJC even have that frame cheaper than that TDR price lol.

Picken up monday so ill let ya all know whats shes like and takes some pics of it so i can gauge the qaulity

Latest posts

Back