Nicks Dpro 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Had this bike for a little while now thought id take a few shots its nothing special yet but its starting to look the part !

Mods:

Billet gear leaver
Forged kick start
Billet gas cap
Pro taper bars
Pro taper metal mulisha grips
Tb Shorty dual layer filter
OKO 26mm flatside carby
TTO Hour/Tach meter
ASV Brake n clutch leavers

Thats about all for now ...

Thanks for looking

P1040072.jpg

P1040079.jpg

P1040084.jpg

P1040076.jpg

P1040080.jpg

UPDATE : GREEN BITZ !!

P1040117.jpg

Last edited:
Oh It sees the dirt im just a bit over the top when it comes to keeping it clean

where you buy those levers mate? got the bike myself. Its a rocket! do you find that adding the oko 26mm makes it easier to start? mines a real bugger to start at the moment

where you buy those levers mate? got the bike myself. Its a rocket! do you find that adding the oko 26mm makes it easier to start? mines a real bugger to start at the moment

There only copys i got em from ebay but he hasnt got any atm heres the link LEVERS CLUTCH & BRAKE ASV REPLICA PIT BIKE DIRT BIKE | eBay

It starts first kick every time its a great upgrade from the stocker i found the bike goes quite a bit better than before especially mid/top end its an animal ... BUT was a ***** to dial it in right i finally got it 100% now.

Have you tried adjusting your valve clearances ? could be a factor ....

They good levers? Yeah done valves but will do again later

Looks good as Nicko, finally found someone as OCD as me when it comes to cleaning, good to have you onboard lol. Good to see the new filter on there man, give it an oil up and let us know how it performs, I'll give a write up on the alternate TB filter this Sat and let you know how it goes.

Nice pics btw, what camera did you use?

That bike makes me feel funny when look at it :p that bike is absolutely mad !! What did it cost ya to set it all up im looking at getting a 160 dhz plenty of powr yeah ?? cheers for posting up

@ Hock : Yeah good leavers mate defiantly feel better than the stockers quality fair decent too.

@ Carlts : Cheers mate and yeah im fair ocd so to speak LOL .. Ill let u know how the new filter goes it sure fits nicely. My camera is a Panasonic Lumix Dmc-FZ28

@1Trick : Thanks mate all up about $1660 for everything so far... theres defiantly heaps of power and great quality for a china mini

any advice on getting on the oko tuned mate for a fellow dpro 160 owner :)

What jet sizes did you settle on?

any advice on getting on the oko tuned mate for a fellow dpro 160 owner :)

What jet sizes did you settle on?

Yeah bud not a problem :

Ive found after alot of tuning and testing :

Pilot jet : 38

Main Jet : 102

Needle : Bottom clip

Mixture screw : 1-1/4 out

Your bike wil most likely be a little different but start somewhere around those settings...

Defiantly use 38/102 jetting then u might have to play around with the needle height and mixture screw till you get a good clean idle and smooth transition through the rev range

All The Best !!

38/102 seems very rich for a stock 160. I would be aiming at a 36/100 or maybe 38/100. 102 is big.clip in the middle or drop the needle down 1.

Thanks for the reps DHZ i appreciate it :)

As for main jetting mine was pure white after a plug chop on 100 and perfect tan on 102 lol

as for needle anything less than the bottom clip it bogged alot ... on bottom clip she now revs crisp and clean and you can even snap the throttle in neutral or load it up in any gear and she's sweet as pie !

In conclusion all bikes are different i was just trying to give a pretty solid starting point guess try the 36/100 then 38/100 if still no good go a 38/102 no bigger though ....

Latest posts

Back