Nicks LXR Anima 150f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beats me mate no idea .... it doesn't do anything heat sink maybe ?

Thats it im going injection ! micro-squirt this bad boy

Parts came for the Pe28 today installed new slide and needle and fitted to the lxr :

2012-10-25214252.jpg

Hey man i am needing about 1m of that red fuel line were did you get yours?

I see the "clear" red fuel line every were, but never can find the solid colour. :)

Any updates nick, had a look thru the thread again and damn shes a sweet rig, no probs with the engine?

Hey Mick i got her out this morning actually had a fiddle with the carb chucked a 122 main in .

problems ...... None at all ... started 2nd kick after sitting for well over a month its a strong combo with the LXR and Daytona donk . Id recommend these to anyone I've never looked back ... only thing ive done is the usual valve clearances , oil changes and occasional jetting changes due to weather and thats it mate !! happy days !

Shes got about 10 hrs on her now roughly all up .. im heading down the track this weekend hopefully

That's great nick glad to hear all is good mate, get some vid footage if possible and hold that sucka flat. Happy new year bro

Hey nick what are the tag bars like? I was thinking about getting some

Hey nick what are the tag bars like? I was thinking about getting some

I guess its all personal preference but i love them they suit me well decent height and length on the LXR and they feel pretty plush too on rough ground

Did you get the 190 yet?

Yeah huss sure did I'm in the process of bolting it in ill take a few pics and put em up..
Trying to get some time away from work to do it is the biggest issue!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Have dhz received the 33 rubber intake adaptors yet, I think sonerson83 was waiting also?

robbie knee from tassie, his dad welded up a custom manifold cause all the stock stuff isnt good should see it :) and goes really well with 33mm carb to.

Latest posts

Back