nitrogen refill for shocky

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricky1961

Reaction score
hi my sons atomik motox 125 has an,,, orion technolagy products rear shock model number AP-33 AR how many psi of nitrogen dose the shock need cheers tricky allso it has USD forks on it how much oil each leg have n whats the best to use IMG_0948[1].JPGIMG_0949[1].JPG i picked up 3 x 250's 2 zongchen 1 big foot n it needs a new piston n got a brand new set pro tapers on it n the other a big wheel n both elec starts n 1 ducar kick start only but the kick start isnt engaugeing in the motor will this require a crank case split or can the top end of the ducar be put on the zongger with the blown piston as its got a good bottom end one of the zonggers has a yamaha raceing technolagy genuine GYT-R muffler are these any good cheers trickyIMG_0933[1].JPG

most of the china shocks would take around 150psi of gas at a guess, some up to 200psi.
if you are having it done at a bike shop, or tyre shop, if you have it fitted to the bike you might be able to sit on it and see how it feels.

if the chrome shaft has any signs of rust, or the seal has any oil around it, they wont refill it or top it up, as it will leak as soon as you start using it.
it should be cheap to fill, under $20

also could you please edit your first post, to make it a little easier to read/understand too please.
and try not to ask the same questions in a few different threads too.
there is a preview post button next to the post quick reply button, so you can see what it will look like before you post.

cheers, craig

Last edited:
cheers mate didnt realise i asked the same question in a few posts sorry about that

hi before i race out n wast money on a nitrogen recharge they want $35 up here would it be safe to put a few psi of air in it n keep checking the pressuer over a day or so to see if it leaks dont want to waste money the shock shaft isnt rusty and i carnt see any oil leaks from around the shaft seal

Latest posts

Back