nitrous on 125cc bikes!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scugz

Reaction score
hey guys i want 2 install a nitrous oxide system on my 125cc bike.. does anyone have any tips on installing these systems and where 2 buy them from?

I would imagine even the litlle crappy canister ones would work, I'de also imagine that there just an oxidizing agent that flood your carby with oxygen and helps with accelaeration but it would lean out you air/fuel ratio so if you are gonan get one of these make you air/fuel ratio a bit rich

You could make one of those kits quite easily (Cream Whippers, N2O Cream Chargers, Soda Chargers, 16g N2O Chargers, 16g CO2 Cartridges, Soda Syphons, cream, dispenser, usa, america, uk, europe, cream bulb, bulbs, nitrous oxide, n2o for chargers (get the cream chargers, soda chargers are filled with Carbon Dioxide and will have the opposite effect to N2o) or any decent cooking store)... There is abundant info on the web!

Plus, you won't be paying $16 for 5 chargers, f'ing crooks!

Something like this with a small tap/valve and some tubing: Make Your Own Nitrous Cracker

Have fun! +Reps to the first one who uploads pics/details of their homemade system :D

Disclaimer:
For anyone who wasn't aware, N2o is used for a variety of applications (aside from making your vehicle faster...) such as: whipping cream or most commonly, in the dentists (it's laughing gas folks). If you are a youngen you will likely be refused purchase of chargers as they are often abused as an inhalant by goddamn hippies... I do not condone this activity.

hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm

that might have to be an idea for the 125... haha
ok ok, i'll start building another bike for it to sit in...
hmmmm this will be a true basher :D

yep it's hippy crack!! god damn drug abusers!!! :rolleyes:

you're much better off buying a cam if you want more power out of your 125, it's cheaper and will make the engine faster permanently......

nar i wanna get the proper nos not those shit canisters from ebay? anyone know where i can get them from?

Got a spare $500-$600? :p

You're better off replacing the 125 engine with a 160!

You could make one of those kits quite easily (Cream Whippers, N2O Cream Chargers, Soda Chargers, 16g N2O Chargers, 16g CO2 Cartridges, Soda Syphons, cream, dispenser, usa, america, uk, europe, cream bulb, bulbs, nitrous oxide, n2o for chargers (get the cream chargers, soda chargers are filled with Carbon Dioxide and will have the opposite effect to N2o) or any decent cooking store)... There is abundant info on the web!

I remember having some fun with those lol...

The nos in the little canisters work. Only ever seen them used on pocket bikes.. Didn't end well... One snapped his chain, other blow his motor up... lol

Latest posts

Back