no bikes on ebay??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty123

Reaction score
what happened why have all the pit bike shops on ebay pulled out??????

over night

there is nothing but a couple bikes left

no more pit pro, dhz, atomik, tdr, cob and co, lei, etc

i just did an ebay search! what the hell is going on?! unless ebay are trying to crack down or something. bring in tighter rules on half the dodgy bikes. There are still some private sales but not many!!

so it not just me i think some thing is wrong with ebay becase there is no crf50s even just some **** parts. anyone else find mini bikes on ebay today ?

umm if you look when you search any brand bike you get nothing. you can't even go in the category "motorbikes". so maybe there making an ebay motors website for in aus like they do for ebay usa.

I think it is just ebay stuffing up because i went into cars bikes and boats and it came up that there is a ebay motors (australia) but then i searched with it and it didnt continue in the motors section...??

I doubt atomik, dhz, pit pro etc all just happind to pull out at the same time for no reason there has to be something going on with ebay or the market....

This happened about a year ago then once they put the bikes back on you could only buy brand new ones!! sucked arse coz i looked and looked then once i was ready to buy there was no bikes!! give it time and it'll be all good

Latest posts

Back