No spark, Help Pls

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WogBoi

Reaction score
Hi guys
I havent started my bike for about 2 months now, i decided to have a quick ride but wouldnt start, cleaned everything and replaced the fuel.
I checked to see if i got spark but there was nothing. I replaced the spark plug but still nothing.
What do you guys think it could be?

Hmmm? My mate had this problem with his bike a while ago...what he did was try and roll start it...if nothing happened trying to do that he sprayed a BIT of WD40 on the tip of the Spark Plug, some more on the SPark Plug Cap and a LITTLE more into the cylinder.

But Im not quite sure what your problem is...what Brand/Model Bike is it???

Ahh haha well if its an Atomik Id be trying the WD40 job to try and get her running again! Spray WD40 around where I have already said and then either just try and kick or roll start it! After a while it SHOULD start up, make sure your FUEL IS ON and your CHOKE in the OPEN position! haha

Goodluck with it ;) Yeah will be good to sell it off! hehe

hey what happend to the atomik being a great bike?

I wouldn't use wd40 I'd use petrol

hey what happend to the atomik being a great bike?

I wouldn't use wd40 I'd use petrol

Yeah! Use a LITTLE BIT of Petrol to pour down the Cylinder even mix in a bit of WD40 as well with it! Use WD40 for spraying up the Spark Plug and Cap as this will work much better then petrol because it will help with ELECTRICAL problems easier:)

its, um, got no spark....hows wd40 or petrol gunna work?

ok, so a different plug...hmmm....
may be sounding stupid but kill switch? tried it in both positions? caught me out a few times:eek:

spray that with some wd40(panther piss:p) and flick it on off a few dozen times...

so it ran before and now it has no spark...doubt its the coil or cdi, but then...capacitors do have a shelf life...so... if all the wirings good, and there still is no spark....id be hunting up a new cdi module... first try unplugging and replugging everything, give all joins a good wriggle...could just be corrosion here and there.

Latest posts

Back