Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome: to the dark side carlts

im sure i know what thread his got his head stuck in ;)

Hey lads,

Thanks for inviting me and to be honest I'm still too sooky over my driving test to enjoy VIP fully yet haha,

Regards,
Carlton

Congrats on the nom's Charlie, you been here for a bit mate, always trying to help and your just a nice dude.

Welcome mate, and regardless what most say...It wont send ya blind. Enjoy the thread ;)

MM i know you just put carlts in here

but whenever is a good time to add another i reckon dhz_XR8cing (damo) deserves it he seems like a top guy and has made it to most races and ride days

I know I haven't been here long and don't have much or any credibility especially in nominating, but as PBK recomended Damo, from what I've seen on the site he's been a great help and has quite a few threads that have been life savers to me!

MM i know you just put carlts in here

but whenever is a good time to add another i reckon dhz_XR8cing (damo) deserves it he seems like a top guy and has made it to most races and ride days

Give it another month and will whack someone else in.

Yer let hillz have his boyfriends i reckon. eichkay has been aroudn ages and seems to be bitten by the bug again.

I agree , devs is cool & has put forward some good pics , eichkay is another one id like to see stick around , good guy

Latest posts

Back