Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dhz is a great guy let me swag at his house for 3 nights for the double header! lol

and to add to that comment , on the right track , id put money on my bike keeping up with any big bike you want with ease...

like it or not its been done .

Shearer .... he deserves it for the weekends he's putting on ... faark in a world full of *****es not turning up to races and screwing things ...his place is a breath of fresh air. He's taken it back to the roots ...a few mates in a paddock which should remind us this was never about f#ckwits with 8 grand bikes not showin up to races ... it's about fun ... so yeah Shearer gets my vote.

has like 10 50s in his shed , hes a minibike legend! . ill be going back when theres another invite for sure .

Yeah spot on dready.. Great bloke with an awesome attitude towards 50 riding & life in general.. He's all about fun & it's good to see !

thanks for every one that voted me into vip section hehe cheers :)

Definitely Eichkay haha.

Knows his ****, always happy to help a fellow mini rider, always keen for a ride, and always manages to get good footage and pictures!

Latest posts

Back