Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote harry Gibson aka Motovert24, not 18 probably, so probably a wasted nomination. Then again I was a 17 yr old VIP ;P

Definitely , he's a good kid with a positive attitude which is rare in the mini scene
He's active on the site & contributes with some great threads
He's someone I'd like to see hang around

Last edited:
I thought Harry was in already?

Got my vote as well. Will sort it.

He is going to be the first official Miniriders.com sponsored rider as well. :)

ha ha ha

nice

we should have kept the old edc chip threads

it would show hazza how much he has grown up and how much he has learn't from the site and from riding.

funny stuff to

haha forgot about the old edc stuff.. i would happily never seen them edc threads ever again.. lol
glad im not like that anymore and you guys gave me a 2nd chance
thanks guys

ha ha ha

nice

we should have kept the old edc chip threads

it would show hazza how much he has grown up and how much he has learn't from the site and from riding.

funny stuff to

haha forgot about the old edc stuff.. i would happily never seen them edc threads ever again.. lol
glad im not like that anymore and you guys gave me a 2nd chance
thanks guys

I have it hiding away to unleash when Harry turns 21!!! haha

It will be Miniriders birthday present for you. :)

Glad your VIP as definitely well deserved. It's great to see how far you have come and how much knowledge you pass onto other members.

Sweet as!! congratulations hazza, definetely earned it matee. But hey we all have those embarrassing first threads :p

I have it hiding away to unleash when Harry turns 21!!! haha

It will be Miniriders birthday present for you. :)

Glad your VIP as definitely well deserved. It's great to see how far you have come and how much knowledge you pass onto other members.

noo don't do that haha

Ok so I'm probably the newest VIP to the site.... So can someone fill me in on the edc chip threads. Haha

Latest posts

Back