Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a long storey involving Drug dealers in RX7's with bullet holes & performance chips for minibikes

Those threads were before my time, but a great read, had me going until about page 2 lolz haha

its a long storey involving Drug dealers in RX7's with bullet holes & performance chips for minibikes

Haha ok. guess I'll have to see them one day but that paint a good picture

is rotn50 vip ?
if not id like to nominate him
rotn50
hes been a member since 2008
Hes super active , posts alot , he posts in all sections , hes not biased on china or jap
His posts are always postive , great guy to have around

Thanks heaps to all you guys and the positive comments, glad to help out anytime, your all a top bunch even the WA blokes;)

Hey ya ! That's why your a good bloke Mick , all the friendly guys come from Newy

Thats it mate, none of this Queeeeeeenslander junk lol. But its nice and sunny up here hehe

Jase is right. Now we know why your a good bloke. A picker from way back

Haha, cheers damo, i can remember going to a school football clinic in maitland with the Knights the first year they were in the league and were sponsored by Henny Penny. Hell i can still remembering the earth shaking during the quake a 10:28 that morning of the 28th. If i remember correctly lol.

Latest posts

Back