Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf lol what is all this secret miniriders business lol? im chuffed =) so do I get like a key or somthn? do we have monthly meetings in a dungeon wearing robes? if so im in =) an I am human kinda =

there is so much more to Miniriders than meets the eye....
well done Roy!

oh, and btw, we need some new posts in the Green Shirt Girl thread too!

wtf lol what is all this secret miniriders business lol? im chuffed =) so do I get like a key or somthn? do we have monthly meetings in a dungeon wearing robes? if so im in =) an I am human kinda =

Vip's get a free $50 beer voucher each Christmas from Motorman for being the legends that we are! :)

now i'm waiting to see if you lose your VIP status Corey, lol

The worse part is sometimes it's not just in my head, and worse yet, sometimes I loose those arguments :p

I hate it when i loose..... i can be a real prick sometimes

welcome to the dark side royza
have fun

and make use of it most of us dont. it was originally set up so we could post things that we didn't want the whole world knowing about.... aka green shirt girl thread......

plus what happens in VIP stays in VIP

Vip's get a free $50 beer voucher each Christmas from Motorman for being the legends that we are! :)

Hey hey. If I had beer vouchers they would be spent on beer for me you not you lot!!!

Welcome to the guild Roy. Your initiation test to qualify is to ride your road bike around 6 blocks butt naked. Get to it. haha

Can't believe you weren't in here before.

Hey hey. If I had beer vouchers they would be spent on beer for me you not you lot!!!

You need to give to receive! :)

Well that's what I keep telling the misses? Lol

Welcome Roy!
Had to do a quick check through some old threads cause I was pretty sure I hadn't seen any of your posts?

Last edited:
hey,
does anyone else here agree with my nomination of Rodney68 for a VIP ?

Yeah I'm happy with that Craig.

He is a top bloke and always around.

Want to make sure they only people that get the VIP nod are guys that are in for the long haul and don't leave the site after x amount of time.

yeah, that's it.

he is a very helpful bloke around here, always giving good advice

+1 when do we get long service leave Nick haha. I try my best to get on here but am flat out at the moment us it just me or is it a bit quiet too?

yeah, might be less here due to holidays still,
there seems to be more guests on now though ?

Done and done. Rodney is in.

Congrats mate.

Since you nominated him Craig, I will let you send him a PM. :)

Latest posts

Back