Noob Advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My1st50

Reaction score
G'day all, im all new to the fast 50 world. Ive had a heap of "big" bikes and a few Pitbikes but now im finally building my dream CRF50. Its 100% stock right now.

What is the 1st few things i should do? I should say i will not be racing or jumping it, its just to look **** hot and cruise around on.

Cheers Everyone

:action-smiley-035:

welcome to Miniriders,

and drop into the Introduce Yourself thread and say g'day too, post up a pic of your bike if you can

there are a heap of CRF50 build threads here, in the Japanese Builds section, you may have already seen them?

i'm sure one of the 50 owners will give you a few suggestions on what to do, and what to look out for.

here is a good site for parts too-
http://classichonda50saustralia.com.au/store/index.php

cheers, craig

1st to do is a tall bar, suspension front and rear then foot pegs and tall seat and your good to go

welcome to miniriders bud
no way you gotta ride ya bike bro hard man get some bars decent tyres front/rear suspension and go bush :) :cheer2:

Thanks for the nice welcome, tall bar, seat is already ordered. What front and rear suspension is the go? I like the TBR forks, can I get away with just a HD rear spring instead of a new shcok as well?
Does anyone bother to strengthen the frames if not doing big jumps etc? Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

in the Japanese Minis under the title Mini's Forums, click on Jap Mini's
then looking at the page of threads, there is a sub section just above the main section for Builds

here is the complete Jap Mini build's section,
http://www.miniriders.com/jap-builds/

Thanks everyone, i'll have a good read whilst on chrissie break then start a Build thread. Should receive some goodies in the mail early new year. Only had the crf for 2 days and spent a small fortune on parts :)

Latest posts

Back