Noob of the year vid!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just wasted 4.41mins of my life!!! others no need to watch its realy bad lol

hahaha yeah doing what you told me to...

and how was i ment to make a real video with just a little digital camera with no one to film?

LOL

and had sh!t all time to make it

i told u to go slow coz u stacked the piece of **** every corner.
:cool:

edit you couldnt make a decent vidio even iff u tryed

ROFL i stacked one corner because it had like fkn slicks and it was loose grass what do you expect?

You were going put put around it like a 90yr old...

lol and i couldnt make a video if i tried? lol atleast my bike can go up a hill :D

sam u stacked the same corner like 3 times in a row come on going slow u have never even been up a hill climb mate so what do u know..

ROFL a lot faster than what you were doing...

And your bike had trouble getting up a little hill in 2nd LOL

dude wtf are u on about

dont get cut coz u think ur a pro

u couldnt ride my old bike for **** and u know it

what are u talking about going up a hill in second ive never been on any hills with u b4 :confused::confused::confused::confused:

mabey because i that was the first bike i had every ridden and its abit hard to go that quick on dirt with sh!t all tyres...

and how do i think im pro? LOL

ok i wouldnt even call it a hill i would call it a bump then and your bike had trouble...

bro i got up a massive hill that u would never even dream of getting up on that piece of crap with no tyres in wet clay tell me wtf u are on about a bump haha one big bump then

LOL you told me and blake did that you couldnt get up the big hills? because it just slid and spun?

And your old bike would kill your new one in a climb you have like no torque now...

Lol you talk like you have so much experience when you really havnt

umm ok well ask blake iff i did get up the hills ok

and my new bike u obvviously dont know much do u

17 14 bike running 16 37 gearing on such a heavy bike with a 125cc engine that has a square borexstroke which umm has no bottom end power made to rev that was first day riding not even run in yet and ur trying to ride it like ur 20 kg pit bike with all bottom end power

tell me why u think you know so much

u werent even there in linton what would u know

ROFL jordan is getting upset :( im sorry bubba

Yeah but you are so cocky with your new bike when your old bike you could go better...

and the reason how i kno is because you and blake both told me so

Latest posts

Back