Noob reporting in

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

028NVD

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, names sam I'm 27 and live in the Redlands. I thinking g about buying a bse 140 big wheel but before I go ahead would like to know your opinions etc oN this bike? I have about 800 to spend and would like a 140 big wheel as I'm 6' 10 and 110kg, won't be doing anything extreme on it just fun riding etc. The shop I went that's local will do the bike for 800 In box no warranty which seems quite good otherwise I may get an atomic as they also stock them any help and points in the right direction are appreciated

unless it's an atomik with a shiny chrome frame, and weird looking side covers, dont touch it... but then the BSE aint much better...
mind you, at 6'10'' you're going to be hard pressed to fit under one...
You may be able to find a secondhand pittie of greater quality if you have a look around....
BSE and Atomik are generally regarded as being on the "cheap and nasty" end of the scale, however they may suit your budget, skills etc... and ANY bike with the right set up and maintenance will last if treated with it's intended purpose...

I know I'm huge lol so yeah it's just for fun, how much would that atomik cost? Are orions any good? I ride my mates 125 lil wheel Orion and it's just a touch small for me but 140 big wheel feels ok

mate if you dont have aspirations to be a pro, and dont do a huge amount of jumping, then for the price, i'd be looking at either the Pitpro or BSE bigfoot bikes... i think you'll get sick of squeezing onto a mini-sized mini after awhile...
the BBR-styled chrome framed atomik 140's, i'd heard, go for around $1300-1400... if you can find one..

When u say bse Bigfoot bike do you mean like a 250 etc? I'm not going to be doing any jumping or anything like that and I don't mind the size of the 140 bw, I'm not gonna be doing a huge amount of riding straight up and while I'm stillearning something that's cheap to buy and fix seems the go and then upgrade to something bigger and better later on without spending heaps now

id say the bse tht yr looking at should suit you fine...
how much extra do they want for one with warranty?

pit pro's IMO are overpriced atomics/BSE anyways so really no matter where you go youll end up with the same quality bike with an $800 budget...

if you have links to show the bse bike it would be great, cause not all BSE bikes are the same...

I don't have links but if someone can give me their email I can send a pic to them as I only use iPhone at the moment and it won't let me upload pics, with warranty is another 150$$$ for 1 month lmao

Trying to upload picsIMG_0144.JPG

Last edited:
How much is the dhz? And where in Brisbane can I get one?

Just had a loom on dhz site and they ha e no big wheels Advertised but shot them an email to see what they have but I think they at stretch the budget :(

Does anyone know if there is a place in Brisbane that sells dhz?

Ok so contacted dhz and they have a big wheel which is like 3300 which is way out of budget lol. Called australias cheapest dirtbikes and they do a bse 140 bw for about 1100 in box which they say is jumpable lol or a bse 250 for about 1295, any sugestions???

can you give us links to websites that have these bikes? makes it a lot easier to suggest a better bike for you...

mate all the bigfoots are pretty much the same, just go an atomik reign bigfoot 150, can't go wrong for $700

Ok are there many upgrade parts for them? Thanks for ur help

Sorry forgot to ask where in bris to go for atomiks I'll ask the local lady also

Had a bad experience with eBay and don't use it anymore, would also much prefer to support the local scene and shops

Latest posts

Back