noob: stickers/graphics and plastics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkilik11

Reaction score
Hey guys im just about to order a new DHZ 140 Outlaw just wondering if I want new stickers/graphics do I need to buy new plastics or can I peel off the exsisting ones? Cheers

also will DHZ release a 2010 outlaw?

yeh dhz is crf style i havent seen any fallen there are famous but not the same u can get some custom grafix cost alot mroe but u get them how u want them

Yeah you can keep your Plastics you have now unless you dont like the condition they are in? With the sticker kit over the top you wont really notice the scratches as much as it will look pretty fresh looking with a New Kit :D

I screwed up sticking my Graphics on my Plastics so before you go ahead with it have a read of this...dont make the same mistake I did...now Im buying a New Kit because they look so dodgey haha!

Check it out:

Technical --Dano's Bike Shop-- 50cc MotoX, Fifty, Fiddy, Minibike Information Source

Hope that helps man! GoodLuck with it...New Graphics always make a Bike look Fresh ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back