Not for the weak - motorcycles are dangerous!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
This is a very well put together vid of a bike crash at the track. Nothing graphic, but I wouldn't want it to be me!

YouTube - HIGH SPEED MOTORCYCLE CRASH ACCIDENT BARBER MOTORSPORT TRACK

YouTube - Motorbike crash

This is a good reminder that motorcycle racing, or even just riding fast, is dangerous and it takes years to develop good track skills and road craft.

YouTube - Insane Motor Cycle Crash

This one below is shocking, not kid safe. Again, ride like a twat on public roads then you're dicing with death. Leave it for the track guys!

YouTube - Motorcycle Crash

Like to do stunts? Beware:

YouTube - Bad Motorcycle Crash

I should be politically correct and say that motorcycles are NOT dangerous ... its the stupid twats riding them that are.

Ouch, I just watched that first one closely. You can see the rider drifts right over a previous oil spill. Obviously wasn't cleaned up enough and his rear tyre lost grip.

farrk that highside was hugeeeeeeee!

I should be politically correct and say that motorcycles are NOT dangerous ... its the stupid twats riding them that are.

Or the careless car drivers that are everywhere.

Isle of mann is some crazy shit!!! No run off = scary!!

on a percentage of death toll per year motorbikes are much safer than cars but in reality cars are always hitting motorbikes and when tram tracks get wet they may as well be covered in spikes. i once saw a very very bad wreck of a bike, it was a cbr i was pretty sure, we only drove past but it looked like he was turning right at a big intersection (FAST!) went to short and hit the gutter. it wasn't a pretty site at all...although i've seen worse on youtube....
have you or ricky ever had a bad crash ruby??
cheers

If there were no such things as cars there would be barely any motorbike crashes.

on a percentage of death toll per year motorbikes are much safer than cars

Thats because there are ALOT more cars, the more cars the more crashes, there are less motorcycle crashes than cars because there are less motorcycles.

Most motorcycle crashes happen on intersections.

Yeah it would happen most if a driver cuts you off, doesn't stop at a stop sign, runs a red light. Stuff like that.

lol if you are dirt racing if you fall you would most likely get ran over.

Thats because there are ALOT more cars, the more cars the more crashes, there are less motorcycle crashes than cars because there are less motorcycles.

i guess u don't come across very many drunk bike riers on the road....well atleast u never rlly hear of it...Motorbikes are good but in rain they're death on wheels. mi dad must save a couple thousand bucks a year on parking, he can park on the foot path but for cars across the road it's 2.50 or 3 an hour, 8+ hours a day is just over 6k...on the other hand it uses a tonne of premium fuel and has a tiny fuel tank..lol
i was surprised how cheap like cbr250r's and that are...brand new about the same as a yz125 or something like that....how many people on this site ride road bikes?
cheers

ah yeh, mintard is rick, isn't it? i may be mistaken but i thought i remembered ricky as being mintard...
cheers

If there were no such things as cars there would be barely any motorbike crashes.

If there was no such thing as Motorbikes, there would be barely any car accidents.

If there was no such thing as Motorbikes, there would be barely any car accidents.

I highly doubt that.

Do you know how many people hit poles and skid off country roads etc just from driving like a dickhead?

WTF?? motorbikes don't cause car accidents, car accidents are from dumb drivers and drunk drivers 90% of the time, nothing to do with bike riders

Latest posts

Back