Now What? Honda boys lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
10MS_YZ450F_blu_S1_21595c62.jpg

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S2_828fd8c5.jpg

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S3_ccbd1499.jpg

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S4_fcbe66ed.jpg

Your bikes are now offially old skool with exhust in the front that wrap around burning your leg..... took yamaha to solve the problem lol

:O!!!
I want one!!! lol thats sic as!..
What do the 2 bangers look like? still the same?

2010 YZ250

2010YZ250.jpg

Hasnt changed, which is good...... means mine aint out dated yet lol

Reminds me of a certain China bike!! lol.

Good on them for trying something different. Whether it works or not, time will tell.

Heat transfer to rear shock will be an issue so I'm quite happy to stick to front exhaust. ;)

Your a tripper Hillz, Husaberg has already done this setup!! lol. Another thing for Yamaha to basically copy. ;)

Plastics look like an afterthought. Finally got 4 valves and fuel injection. About time.

The crapest part, only a 6lt tank!! LOL. Don't know what they were thinking there.

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S1_21595c62.jpg

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S2_828fd8c5.jpg

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S3_ccbd1499.jpg

10MS_YZ450F_blu_S4_fcbe66ed.jpg

Your bikes are now offially old skool with exhust in the front that wrap around burning your leg..... took yamaha to solve the problem lol

ah who has ever burnt there leg? dont advise runnin shorts when ya ridin

have you seen the 2010 YZF250, ugly as sin eeeewwwww lol

keen to see how these perform tho

i know 6 litres is guna get you stuck in the middle of the bush

Because of the air filter up front, it may be hard to even get an aftermarket tank to fit. If you do it will only increase it by a litre or 2.

I hear when the WR adopt this technology, they have ideas on how to fit a larger tank though so should be ok there.

yamaha WTF have you done? Husqvarna/Xmoto much???

i think i'll wait til the '11 model comes out, and they've fixed the problems...
although the YZF's havent changed *much* since 06... maybe they did the time on this one...
Old ones look betterer though...
Cannondale couldnt get it to work with this style of motor...
be interesting to see what this one does... either bolt "from the blue", lol, or gay and homo.
Like Hillz.

personally it looks ugly and those plastics look messy. looks like there is about 100 panels on it

bubba could win on a kawa so i guess he proved he can win on anything

RC won on an RMZ... who woulda thunk it that a rider makes the bike, not the bike making a rider..
to a point.. lol..
ps: Roost. you are wrong. Just cause. ha ha.

Yeah ur wrong roost!!! lol, just cus it dont look pretty dont mean it wont outperform the hondas...But time will tell i guess. :p

Yeah ur wrong roost!!! lol, just cus it dont look pretty dont mean it wont outperform the hondas...But time will tell i guess. :p

I still agree with Roost though and doubt it will this year!! :p

Red is faster than blue anyway dddeerrr. :cool:

ya i know time will tell, lol just wanted to take the piss out you homo yami riders :D

i reckon the 450 will fly if they have got it right, hope they do

Latest posts

Back