Now What? Honda boys lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red, colour Women bleed every month Yuk!

Blue, colour of honda rider when they get blasted with roost from yamaha riders.....

hahaha we so gotta go riding one day, just to sort out the boys from the men :D

my mate is moving to tassie soon, so no doubt i will be there someday to visit..... you can eat my Roost then Roost666..... thats if you even close enough haha

in white it reminds me of the puzey 250...

my mate is moving to tassie soon, so no doubt i will be there someday to visit..... you can eat my Roost then Roost666..... thats if you even close enough haha

hahaha, nice make sure we get in contact when you do man, ill be close, close to lapping you that is :p

the new 4 thumper is a bit ugly but looks liek it would be one hell of a bike to ride and good exhaust change

the 4t looks sweet as i want the white 250f.

I know why yamaha made it so ugly.......

to stop the posers driving around with them on the back of utes...... this bike is for the dirt not the dicks.... ahahhahaha

I know why yamaha made it so ugly.......

to stop the posers driving around with them on the back of utes...... this bike is for the dirt not the dicks.... ahahhahaha

I reckon they made it ugly so it resemble's all Yamaha riders boyfriends!! :p

yuck those plastics are u.g.l.y, didn't really like the look of the Yamahas when they revealed them at the mx nationals, but wonder how they ride.

aww mate dont be like that.. ha ha...

actually, there is a homo here... give Hillz a kiss, he'll tell you who it is... ;)

how do you know, have you been kissin hillz already :p

bloody homo yami rider's

i heard Hillz was the star at this years Gay & lezo mardi ..... he was the guy with his arse hanging out.

Latest posts

Back