NSW ride day calendar 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome job Rach,

yeah you wont get in contact with pacific park as he is closed all of august but he is open any other time rain hail or shine

Hey guys can u pls put some addresses to go with those tracks? Cause i'd sure be keen to get to 1 or 2 before the end of the year, but i have no idea where these tracks are (except native dog), and if there close to ACT i will try and pull my finger out and get there :) I tried googleing but my googleing is retard and i can't find anything :(

Hey Timeeh this is only a rough calendar to allow for changes. a month in advance I will make a thread out lining all the details of the ride day like address, cost, gear requirements and any other details. So don't worry for now this is only just giving everyone an idea of how the year will look!

Hey guys can u pls put some addresses to go with those tracks? Cause i'd sure be keen to get to 1 or 2 before the end of the year, but i have no idea where these tracks are (except native dog), and if there close to ACT i will try and pull my finger out and get there :) I tried googleing but my googleing is retard and i can't find anything :(

Ive added these dates/rides to the Miniriders calendar. Where ive been able to ive added links for the park site, directions etc.

The dates/venues etc are bound to change from time to time so just keep ya eyes on the calendar, it will be updated as required :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum - Calendar

Ha ha a wedding doesn't stop me from putting on ride days haha. But that would be nice, he needs a little more whipping first ha :)

wats the Double header racing weekend like ? is it for beginners and good riders ? i havent riden mx yet, only bush trails and stuff.

wats the Double header racing weekend like ? is it for beginners and good riders ? i havent riden mx yet, only bush trails and stuff.

Its for riders of all levels as long as you have some riding ability.
What sort of bike do you ride and how old are you??

im 20 and ride a thumpstar 125. im not a crap rider but just havent given mx a go yet, really wnting to give it ago

im 20 and ride a thumpstar 125. im not a crap rider but just havent given mx a go yet, really wnting to give it ago

That's the best thing about ride days. Plenty of people with a lot of riding experience that can help get you started and point you in the right direction. We all gotta start somewhere. :)

The people from appins are saying that there a "race" track and that a "ride day" wouldn't be possible. I told them we just wanted to come on a day where its just practise or like free riding and they said they never have them. When I told them I spoke to people that regularly come down just for a ride the guy said that they would of come to race.

I am ****en confused now! Can someone actually tell me if we can just go down and ride the track sept 24th that goes down there often? Because this guy was adamant I was smoking crack and that it's strictly a race track for clubs only.

what.. ? that crap.. more like they jusy dont want 20 plus 50's on the day takin over there sh%#y lil track.we all should just rock up on day n not actualy org it with the club.. as to say we are jsut a bunch of mates etc..

Latest posts

Back