NSW ride day calendar 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what.. ? that crap.. more like they jusy dont want 20 plus 50's on the day takin over there sh%#y lil track.we all should just rock up on day n not actualy org it with the club.. as to say we are jsut a bunch of mates etc..

Well thats all that generally happens.... i just thought i would just be nice and call them in advance and tell that what we had planned. But we can just rock up and ride? they allow that?

yeh i ride appin most days.. they have a $50 day ride fee which includes just general entry to ride there mini track.. and 150cc track they have a lil kids 50 track which 50 stockers can go on but it mainly for lil dudes and dudettes..the 150cc track has everyting from stockers to cr80s etc.. but htere main mx track is just for full sized bikes.. afew trails etc but most stay to the 150cc track which is maintained heaps well and the thumpster track is ok but needs sum lovin..been 3 yrs since they actually touched it.. i goin this sat arvo so i willtalk to the ppl there n see wats wat. etc.. membership is 85 for yr but it not worth it as it only valid from jan-dec not from when u buy which is ****.. but after memebership paid it only $25 per ride..

is the high rollers maitland track at maitland district moto club ?
i need help

Yeah cheers. Well I'm making flyers and it's on lol. We will just show up to there "race track" and ride lol

Latest posts

Back