O Man!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how Terrible screams are the same all over the world lol

I can't believe he pretty much get's up straight away!! Broken arm for sure. Crazy mofo.

I think the landing ramp would have taken most of the shock out of the landing... Lucky indeed!

I'm super impressed at his ability to pull an impromptu forward sault to ensure a nice landing angle for his body!

a landing ramp made of solid metal & wood?!?! yer thats what happened lol

Exactly what I was thinking. :confused:

It has a thin matt on it but wouldn't reduce that much impact on a 75ft gap.

why would you let go on that much extension?? unless he was going for the tsunami body varial flip to face plant. pretty nuts trick.

one word...
ouchage!
man he pushed off too hard to do a rock solid or double grab, did a fronflip to ouchie to immediate get up!!
what a tough b@stard!

Last edited:
adrenalin is probly what made him get straight up and as you can see he soon falls to his knee's..

he would of had to have broke something but then again iv seen worse with no damage..

most the guys were over shooting the ramp a bit so something was up...

and i think it was just a simple mistake..

adrenalin is probly what made him get straight up and as you can see he soon falls to his knee's..

he would of had to have broke something but then again iv seen worse with no damage..

most the guys were over shooting the ramp a bit so something was up...

and i think it was just a simple mistake..

Also looked a bit wet. May have had something to do with it.

I think the landing ramp would have taken most of the shock out of the landing...!

a landing ramp made of solid metal & wood?!?! yer thats what happened lol

Exactly what I was thinking. :confused:

It has a thin matt on it but wouldn't reduce that much impact on a 75ft gap.

id have to agree a little with krazed, like taking that free fall onto flat ground you have all your force going nearly strait into the ground.. but with the ramp having the angle you'd kinda slide a bit at the same time instead of the all of the force slamming you into it at 90 degrees

but geeeze that would hurt :eek:

I'm not saying he hasn't injured himself but as Matt mentioned a down ramp help a lot!

It basically means he has his landing absorbed over several metres instead of instantly... Kind of like a rudimentary seat belt ;)

Watching it again I'm pretty sure he could have escaped with nothing worse than bruising, but he definitely could just as easily have broken something... It's all conjecture, someone call the X-fighters :p

Latest posts

Back