October 50 of the month **Vote Here**

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Bike is October 50oftm?

• Total voters

benox

Reaction score
Sidney
P08-30-07_20.171Small.jpg

jwe97015

bars002.jpg

Daniel40
Image051.jpg

Flarry
DSCN4448.jpg

Last edited:
Eichkay & Jono looks good,

but i like the progress Divy has made on his, he got my vote:)

yeah kids divy has had my vote for a while
his bike has come up trumps i luv it
i reckon he found the only good metal mulisha sticker kit out there

p.s credits to sixeven thats a cool ride and prolong the vert looks cool whoeva you are?

yea I'm relatively new to the site. I ride up in Brissy and Armidale NSW mostly on ramps. There are some nice bikes up for FOTM this month. Keep the votes coming (especially for mine :D )

my vote goes to ruby, it doesn't look the best out of them but alot of time went in to the bike i guess and it had paid off. It's a good bike, just without a flash sticker kit..lol.
cheers

How many bikes does jono have lol,
Divy's got my vote love the metal mulisha sticker kit

thanks pitmaster,coolmodee an aztech i apreciate the nice words :):)

Is it just me or every month are we voting on the same bikes? Anyways sixeven got my vote.

second time ive ever entered and now i have a diff bike (vote 4 me)

this is the 3rd time ive entered 1st time was my pitpro110cc 2nd was my pitpro138 and now is my pitpro140cc which has completly changed so its the first time this bike has entered

sixeven your bike does look good.. but i thought id be differnt to the crowd =)
my vote goes to Eichkay love it man =D nice a tiny... thats a propper fiddy right there!! =D

mine goes to divy bcoz his a good contrubiting member to mini riders and we all kno how much efffort his out into that ride and it pays off. nice job mate

I think you know who mine went to..

Latest posts

Back