October 50 of the month **Vote Here**

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Bike is October 50oftm?

• Total voters
thanks yellow prox its nice to hear when people notice that i try to help out on this forum and the effort ive put into my pitty

*bows down and thanks everyone who has voted for me*

My vote goes to Prolong199.. luv ur style bud.;)

my vote went to jono theres somthing eyecatching about his bike

my vote went to jono theres somthing eyecatching about his bike

Its a good photo, though I think it could have been shot from just a bit higher up.

My old photo of my bike made it look so good, getting a good photo is very important, I took about 20 photos to get that one perfect shot, it was in fotm 2 months ago I think.

WOO 2 votes for me! Thanks for people who voted for me haha. :rolleyes:

I'm excited to be in the lead. !st timer since i just worked out how to resize and upload. I won't be voting cause I want to win fairly.(i'll just get all my mates to vote......oh damn hillz already voted. thats my mates done...Oh and crazzy I as my wife says I spent too much on it. But NOTHING gets near it.

Last edited:
My vote goes for you divy, its really the only one thats been done up the most, plus you helped me heaps with new jets for my carbi, very much appreciated

I'd much rather see boxys bike in the hall of fame than divys BSE, its a good bike though.

thanks thumpy im allways glad to help when i can

lmao pitmaster woot! woot!

*reads flarrys post with disapointment then runs to the courner to cry*

stuffit I wasn't going to vote but if divy can fudge the results by voting for his own pooer then I will.

awww dont cry sixeven your just cut that a chinese (pooer) has close to the same votes as your show pony

its got the NEARLY the same vote cause all your mates who vote ride noodle boxes too...oh and it aint a show pony, it actually goes and keeps going. Does yours actually run and have third gear??

its got the NEARLY the same vote cause all your mates who vote ride noodle boxes too...oh and it aint a show pony, it actually goes and keeps going. Does yours actually run and have third gear??

haha.........

it does run and does have thrid gear and why did you say haha to that jayden hes saying your bike is a shitbox too

anyways i know my pitty isnt the best and i know your bike is better then mine but why do you get cut soo easy on this forum?
i was going to be a smartarse back but im over that stuff so seriously whats up with you sixeven all i did was vote for myself because i thought there was a chance i could win fotm and then you crack the shits and start ranting on

Latest posts

Back