Odd Mikuni??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350 Vortec

Reaction score
Hi all,anyone recognise this?parts available?any info at all?
It's from a 125 2stroke,bore is 32 mm and the tattoo is worn off but i think i can see 19D and TL with possibly a small 4 at end,i have searched and searched-cant find anything simular,cant even find a Mikuni with choke valve in that position!!maby its specific to a particular Bike manufacturer-dunno
Missing choke thingy and very dirty
My yx160's running great but if i got this thing going and jetted properly would it work?seems like a good design and should make for a short inlet manifold etc-just for giggles!!!

Last edited:
yep, its a Mikuni TM series carby, so a TM32
it has had a powerjet fitted at some stage

i was looking at a pair of Mikuni 26mm flatslide's the other week

Thanks 67 But i doesnt fit in the TM class as far as i can see,no parts look simular and shape,setup is very different
Will try find out what bike it was on-i think it was a Honda but i can get details as i know where frame is

Thanks,thats basically it!!any idea where i could source parts?or jet sizes that might suit 160

i haven't had an older one apart, but the TM and TMX use the same as the VM Mikuni iirc ?

2 stroke carb will need an emulsion tube on the main jet to work on a four banger properly.

looking at the age of it, it would make a better paperweight than carb... if it was hard to find out what it is, it will be even harder to find parts :( try a CV carb from a cb250 or summink :)

Latest posts

Back