Offical pics of your motard!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if this has been done before, But i thought it would be good idea to get everyones pics up...

Ill start:

Make: Custom build...

IMG_2645.jpg

Last edited:
Cleaned up this thread. Post pics of your sweet motard setups only.

Last edited:
This:
1stbuild.jpg

Is the first build, still running everything stock...

This:
IMG_6463_800.jpg

Is the next build, now has OKO 26mm, DNM rear shock and assorted billet bits and pieces. It had low rise fat bars but they don't work on a CRF sized frame ;)
(Better pics to come once the batteries are recharged and I've added a few more things.)

Last edited:
Here you go Davvis... Sick looking bike mate, just need to cut up the front and rear mudguards! :p
photo.jpg

And Saber... Ant's bike looks KILLER!!! Loving it sooo much..

Last edited:
Here you go Davvis... Sick looking bike mate, just need to cut up the front and rear mudguards! :p
photo.jpg

thanks tyd

this is my bike everyone
it's a start :)

Last edited:
haha, yes minifigheter, i was ment to make a bracket to hold it, half did make one but didnt hold it corectly, im gunna get some clamps as i dont like the cable ties:p

and yep, its hard to stop even just trying it in my front yard! gotta grab a new disc tomorrow for the front:)

haha, yes minifigheter, i was ment to make a bracket to hold it, half did make one but didnt hold it corectly, im gunna get some clamps as i dont like the cable ties:p

and yep, its hard to stop even just trying it in my front yard! gotta grab a new disc tomorrow for the front:)

Pfffft brackets are over rated, cables ties rule:action-smiley-035:

Latest posts

Back