Offical pics of your motard!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks pretty sick gstarr

good to see your running your bike chainless lol ;)
gstarr's new invention
nah only joking bud

nice bike though :)

ha ha your right tho lol almost all the parts are Chinese except the brembos on the front :p runs beautifully though

Last edited:
Converted mine to tard on the weekend, she's a FYM 125cc had it for ages but it was getting no use as a dirt squirter!!!

Just waiting for some ebay brake rotors:

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 65
Nah I went to a shop over here West Coast Minimoto in Rockingham, so I could actually size them up!!

Turns out with a couple (5mm in front and 25mm in rear) of washers they fit :? Will get proper shims machined up when time permits.

Just ordered 200 and 180mm discs off ebay with 100mm stud spacing because the discs I had were 92mm spacing. Should get them this week and be riding Sunday!!! 8)

Nah I went to a shop over here West Coast Minimoto in Rockingham, so I could actually size them up!!

Turns out with a couple (5mm in front and 25mm in rear) of washers they fit :? Will get proper shims machined up when time permits.

Just ordered 200 and 180mm discs off ebay with 100mm stud spacing because the discs I had were 92mm spacing. Should get them this week and be riding Sunday!!! 8)

Why bother with machining shims? Just buy a couple of spacers and cut them to length ;)

Are they CST's or another slick?

^^^Get rid of the gay looking hand guards! How big are the valves in the akunar head?

The Akunar thing i remembered when i was asking questions about what to buy and it can up that he's from Thailand and not Chinga.....

The Akunar thing i remembered when i was asking questions about what to buy and it can up that he's from Thailand and not Chinga.....

hand guards are mad and valves on my head? the crf50 type and dave i can get a yx klx style engine 125cc and 1140ccd made there doing them overseas and i can get them on this websitte and there pre cheap

I know this thread has been dead for almost 2 months now but I've just bought a new bike which I going to use as a motard build and going to check out some racing tomorrow at WCR which is getting my hyped up.

By all means post up in this thread. we want to watch and help with your build.

Mini Motarding is great fun and you wont look back.

Latest posts

Back