official post pics of you riding thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics as always Bretto , yeah mate put up some more so we can have a look :)
Only 1 round left for ya & you will have the #1 plate for stock !! yeeeeeew

cheers for the replys,heres few more,oh the pics of the big air shots im riding my stocka:)
MatMuirPics004Small.jpg

MatMuirPics002Small.jpg

MatMuirPics001Small.jpg

Ha!!! May as well chuck these Up even though there not any good!!! FINALLY got my 88Lim going the Weekend just gone by after about 5 Weeks of NO RIDING!!!haha

Just a Few from My Place:

BEST.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

RAMPIN.jpg

Haha...have to pull the Little Ramp Back but the DownRamp is right near some Trees...Dodgey As!!!

DSCF0018.jpg

My Favourite!!! Just starting to Learn Circle Wheelies

DSCF0020.jpg

Not Good Enough!!!

Hope you like them ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Cheers mate!!! Ha yeah New Carby Helps with that!!!, sucks its so bloody dusty here though...slipping and sliding everywhere :D

mate you have no idea what i would do to ride in dust again lol.....we've had 18 weekends in a row of wet weather i mean pissing down rain, about 2 weeks ago i had 95mm in 2 days:eek:.......have had 3 races called of as tracks are under water:mad:.....so i say bring on the dust:D

Haha...Its always like that roost....When its raining and your always in mud you wish you were in the dust....But when its dusty as fuck with people infront of u and u cant even see...Youd rather a bit of mud lol, I always want the opposite.

Haha...Its always like that roost....When its raining and your always in mud you wish you were in the dust....But when its dusty as fuck with people infront of u and u cant even see...Youd rather a bit of mud lol, I always want the opposite.

lol na man i pefer the dust i think, makes cleaning after a days ride alot easier, atm my track is 45% underwater:( not fun to ride

Good to see you got the Photo Uploads sorted!!!

Looking Sweet Jayson!!! Get some More Up if you can :) Loving your Limi!!!

mate you have no idea what i would do to ride in dust again lol.....we've had 18 weekends in a row of wet weather i mean pissing down rain, about 2 weeks ago i had 95mm in 2 days:eek:.......have had 3 races called of as tracks are under water:mad:.....so i say bring on the dust:D

Ha!!! We'll need to Organise a Riding Spot Swap :D

Good to hear your getting Plenty of rain down there then!!! Haha guess dust isn't too bad...would love to ride on something a little tackier though!!!

Ha!!! We'll need to Organise a Riding Spot Swap :D

Good to hear your getting Plenty of rain down there then!!! Haha guess dust isn't too bad...would love to ride on something a little tackier though!!!

ya well winter is finished so hopefully in a few weeks it will be perfect

lol enough chit chat should get back on topic ay

Ha!!! May as well chuck these Up even though there not any good!!! FINALLY got my 88Lim going the Weekend just gone by after about 5 Weeks of NO RIDING!!!haha

Just a Few from My Place:

BEST.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

RAMPIN.jpg

Haha...have to pull the Little Ramp Back but the DownRamp is right near some Trees...Dodgey As!!!

DSCF0018.jpg

My Favourite!!! Just starting to Learn Circle Wheelies

DSCF0020.jpg

Not Good Enough!!!

Hope you like them ;)

Cheers

last time i tryed that i broke my # plate
i will put a pic of me riding soon

just a few pics of me and the missus at our "secret" riding spot... nothing of the 140 firing shots in anger.... maybe next time...

Uncle Thump on the 4fif.....
tomcapels.jpg

Mmmmm...... Sand dunes + open class mx bike = :)
tomdunes.jpg

The lil Missus and her X-moto
charlscapels.jpg

......."Reflections of, the way life used to beeee".....
reflections.jpg

The lil Missus and a mate on their X-motos....
....."Suuuunsets, over the beaches"......
sunsetsoverthebeaches.jpg

mmmm dunes! i love my ppittys but dunes just wouldnt b fun like on a big bike!

Latest posts

Back